Stihl HS 56 C / HS 56 C-E

Stihl HS 56 C / HS 56 C-E

HS 56 C-E and HS 56 C

See the Best Hedge Trimmers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Hard work

Bought this in July 2017. Nearly £500. First couple hedges I cut was good, after that I had to keep sharpening it regularly and air filter gets choked up far to easily. It is light but as it gets blunt all the time, it's like driving with flat tyres, hard work.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Terrible ! I can’t believe Stihl would market this product

The trimmers started running roughly after 5 or 6 uses. The problem seemed to be carboration, would not start took to dealer who replaced carb. Picked up afterwards ran well, but would not cut off( same as before) after 2 uses, SAME THING ALL OVER AGAIN!!!! Totally disappointed in stihl for doing this to consumers! I’m switching to echo.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

poor starting mechanism.

Terrible machine, the pull cord mechanism continually breaks and is not covered under warranty, even though the machine has a four year warranty. Cuts great when it is going. Difficult to start with a very flimsy starting mechanism.My machine is not a year old and has already been back to the dealer twice for this fault and each time I have to be without it for several weeks.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Lovely light weight hedge clipper

Recently purchased the stihl hedge clipper and have only clipped the hedges in one garden up to now, how ever really impressed, lightweight, cuts beautifully, controls are a delight, they replace my now 11 year old, tanaka hedge clippers, which I have handed down to my nephew in good Working order,
I have also purchased a can of lanolin spray, to use on the blades after each days use,
Good quality, light weight, easy to use and beautiful cut