Stihl SHE 81

Stihl SHE 81

See the Best Electric Blower Vacuums in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

microtree

microtreePERTH

Junk

I've had this leaf blower for only a couple years and it has only been used a few times a year to blow leaves in the garden and driveway. Its stopped working now. I would have expected it to last much longer than it did. Of course its out of warrenty!

Date PurchasedMay 2016

A Law

A LawPERTH

Seems to work very well.

I also have a petrol one but this one is easier for the patio if I don't have petrol.

I use this one to blow rather than vacuum. The petrol one is more mobile.

Its ample strong and good quality. Might be too strong for an older person who may like a cheaper lighter machine.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
nick

nicknewport, pembs.

how badly designed

this must be the worst investment I have ever made.
used only twice since new,the fan disintergrated vacuuming up ivy leaves. could not remove the union nut as it was locked on.this had to be split to dismantle the machine to change to the blowing mode. when I started it up in the blowing mode the machine made a hell of a noise due to the damaged and unbalanced fan. As an avid fan of stihl and a long time user I was very disappointed both with the product and after sales service. to replace the damaged fan is very costly almost as much of buying a new machine.as a retired design engineer I think this machine was drawn up by a first year apprentice on the back of a behind packet.

Dave Esp

Dave EspPERTH

STIHL SHE 81 Electric Vacuum Shredder

Very good and powerfull, dragging a cable is annoying but you get used to it, problema is it dies a day after the warranty expires.
Fan collapsed its plastic, needs to be metallic. Not impressed with service people attitude, not encouraging to continue doing business
charged me $55 to tell me new fan was $160 maybe should have encouraged me to get a new machine and waved the $55.

gesAU

Good

ges

Upgrade: I've only used it 4 times max since it's purchase and that was within the first month. The corded version is too cumbersome to use.