Stoney Creek Camper SC-FF Limited Edition

Simon LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Camper, but...

Col E.

Col E.asked

How do we reseal to protect from dust?

Myra R.asked

Can anyone tell me if there is any videos on erection the annexe on the SC-FF limited edition.

Chris and Will

Chris and Willasked

Any suggestions as to how to erect the pop up shower? No extra frame poles came with ours or pictures or instructions, so we’re just wondering !

Simon L

The popup shower doesn't need any poles. It just springs open and then there's a few stiffeners you put into it. You can position it wherever you like. They gave us two single ones, but I already had a double ensuite so we use that and a separate one for the toilet. It can be a bit of a trick to pull them down so check oout on YouTube how to do that before you use them.
With ours, we also got a ensuite room that zips into the side annex wall (front one) That has poles, but it's a bit crappy as it leaks like a sieve. So you can't use it if there's any rain.

Myra R.

Is there any videos showing how to erect the annexe and shower.

Hi Myra,
I haven't seen any video specifically for the Stoney Creek Annex, but i've found easier ways to put it up just by trial and error.
What I do is to always have the annex roof already zipped on and folded over the roof of the camper so it gets folded up when it's packed away. Then it's always there ready to go.
As i'm putting up the camper I attach the long roof poles, that hook on to the camper frame and then I put up the annex frame itself at a manageable level to reach everything and have a few guy roles pegged down to hold it steady.
I then pull the annex roof canvas across the frame using a couple of ropes attached to each corner and just hook it to to posts, do up all the velcro tabs and lift the poles to the right height. A good tip is to always use the roof spacer poles. If it rains, they stop any pooling of water on the roof which can permanently stretch your canvas.
The shower room zips onto the front side wall of the annex where there's a door. It has external poles and needs guy ropes to keep them in place. I've used it once, but the roof collects the rain and the fabric leaks like a sieve, so don't expect to stay dry in the rain. I sprayed it with some silicone waterproofing treatment, but haven't used it since.
I generally use the pop up shower tents they supplied with the camper. Then you can put them up the back near where the HWS hangs up.
Hope that helps.