Storksak Claire Black

Storksak Claire Black

See the Best Nappy Bags in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

I loved this bag!!! Recommend extremely highly!

I'm a hand bag girl. I chose this bag because it had some style and it looked like a quality item. I paid $220 for it (I refuse to pay RRP for anything). It has been fantastic, I have not, even for one moment, regretted my choice and I used it every day for over 5 years and it served me through two little boys. It has only just disintegrated as the leather embellishments have finally given way, all at about the same time. It has won me many compliments, accompanied me on several international trips and basically been like the "life blood" of my parenting experience.

The outside pockets are very handy, and they all have good sized leather tabs on the zippers so they are easy to open with one hand under pressure. But I especially loved the 2 outside insulated pockets - they became even better as my children got older and learned to help themselves to drinks etc when we were at the park. There are lots of internal pockets and pouches which helps to keep you sane when being organised is your only saving grace. It is a big bag, but its versatile as you can wear it over your shoulder, across your chest or even as a backpack. The size was a saviour - my husband used to joke that a family of 4 could comfortably live off the contents for 48 hours (which we sometimes seemed to do!).

Unfortunately, I need another bag as my second child isn't out of nappies yet, so I have chosen the Emily bag this time - just because I could get it for $130 and I will only need it for a year. It's a very similar bag, a bit smaller, but it has the same two insulated externally accessible pockets that I now cant live without. I tried hard to find something cheaper... but once you've tried a Storksak, I'm afraid, it's very hard to go back.

So to summarise - I cannot recommend the Claire bag highly enough!!!!

Close to perfect!

I bought this bag when pregnant with my second. i was planning to travel overseas after labor and with 2 kids,i must say this bag is a saviour! When i first received it i was surprised to see that the inner pockets where deep making it very large to put almost everything.i stuffed nappies (for baby and toddler) in 2 different pockets,extra clothing,and wipes in another. Apart from that, there were still more space to fill the bag with my personal things too:wallet,handphone,makeup etc. The insulated side pockets were great for keeping bottles warm. I love that it has an opened-easy to access pocket at the outer side (near to my side when carrying it) to put anything urgent that i need to reach. there is also a small pocket at the front to put small things and another middle size pocket below it which think is great.This bag is excellent especially when you have small kids and need to bring everything with you. Its not too wide (even almost everything is in it-it doesnt grow big-keeps its size)-on a flight you could just tuck it under the seat in front of you. Whenever both hands needed, just change the bag to a backpack and you're set to go. And when you want it as a sling just change it back, easy! I would recommend this to every mum as im so impressed with it! :)
lots of pockets and roomy, versatile, practical and its storksak
a bit expensive, bought during sale

This is a fantastic bag for mums who want something that doesn't scream 'baby bag'. I got it so I could also use it after the newborn/infant stage has passed. I bought it on line for about 70% off, so it was even cheaper than a lot of the more generic brands. I would definately recommend this bag.
Very stylish, wipe clean exterior and interior, leather trim. There are lots of pockets to keep everything organised and accessible. There is also a little makeup bag which clips into the interior. It has extra handles that clip onto the pusher to ensure ready access to everything whilst you're out and about. The side pockets for bottles are large enough to fit the wide avent bottles.
It doesn't come in many colours. Sometimes when you have a lot in it, it can get a bit heavy on the shoulders. That said, it can always be clipped onto the pusher.