Storksak Elizabeth Leather

4.9

• Comfort
James C.

James C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

my wife and I loves this

this is a stylish and spacious bag, just exactly what we need. The leather makes it look fashionable and the compartments just keep our stuff organised. I am happy with this product!

Comfort
Nathalie

NathalieMelbourne

Practical and fashionable

I bought this bag second hand on gumtree as I really wanted it but very expensive. I'm very happy with it. It's the only nappy bag I've ever had so can't compare to others but at no stage have I encountered any impracticalities with it. That's saying a lot when you think of all the different circumstances you use the bag in. I think if I did end up buying it full price, I would quickly have realised it was worth the investment. But there are some good quality second hands available online if you don't want to fork out $300-$400.
I don't have the change mat or seperate pouch with it but have not missed those.
Lots of compartments in different sizes so you can organise your stuff and easily find things QUICKLY.

gremlin88

gremlin88

A beautiful bag thats practical

I was given this bag as a gift and wouldn't have spent this much on a nappy bag but it is worth every penny. It has many different compartments for sorting all the odd bits and pieces you need for baby. Looks like a nice handbag rather than a typical nappy bag however it can feel very heavy so I only use mine when I have a pram to hang it off.
Looks great and has lots of little compartments to store bits and pieces
Very expensive and can be very heavy

Nappy Bags

Love this handbag!

Norzzz

NorzzzAU

Fantastic Bag

I bought this bag planning it to be my nappy bag. Well, baby is not due in another 3 weeks but I've already started using this bag 2 months ago as a handbag. I love the leather and the look of it. Beautifully made and I love all the pockets inside, fits for all my personal things for work. Nothing goes missing. I am sure when the baby arrives, I will have no trouble using it as a nappy bag. It comes with a padded changing pad and an insulation pouch for a baby bottle.
Plenty of inside pockets, Leather and the look, Quality.

wiggles_1

wiggles_1

Overall, I love it. And if Angelina Jolie buys it, you would assume she would love it too. Includes all the accessories you would get with any other nappy bag.
I don't have children but I use it as an everyday handbag. Its such a fashionable quality leather bag and their colour varieties are great. I bought the Tan colour, I havne't been able to locate a bag in that colour anywhere. It would definately recommend it to mums as its such a stylish bag, just casue you have a baby doesn't mean you have to comprimise on style.
The buckle loops which had the handles have gone a weird colour.