Sukin Purifying Facial Masque

Sukin Purifying Facial Masque

See the Best Masks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sukin? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.2
  • Skin Type
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
Ashton C.
Ashton C.Sydney, NSW

Really works

My skin looked so much clearer and supple after just the first use- I left it on for 30 mins and then washed off. Didn’t have to exfoliate beforehand. It’s so cheap compared to other purifying skin products.

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $10.00.

Ease of Application
Rhian
Rhianwellington

Very good and somewhat tightening mask!

This mask is very moisturising, but it has a lovely texture and happens to be tightening! I would recommend putting on less than more though, as it can be thick

Happy!

The first time i used it , it gave me a bad rash on my nose for a little over a week. I decided to try it one more time to make sure it was the mask that did it and the next time I had no rash. It is a purifying mask so maybe that was just crap it was pulling out of my skin, my nose is my worst area. But like I said I haven’t gotten the rash since and I am very happy with the product.

Rash......

I purchased this product because of the claims that it did not contain any irritants. However, I broke out in a very bad rash which looked like sunburn. This took days to subside even with taking antihistamine. Very disappointing.

Find out how Sukin Purifying Facial Masque compares to other Masks

Really regretted buying this cheap stuff

A friend referred me to Sukin as I was searching for a smooth high quality facial mask, but after using it on my face it broke out into a rash which was terribly ichy. I then tried a different brand of mask and it worked well. I personally will never buy anything from this cosmetics company again. Once bitten, twice shy as the saying goes. Sukin should stop using irritants and harsh chemicals in their creams and masks

Smooth, refined and tender

I love this product, after applying it for 15 minutes, it left my skin smooth, refined and tender. Sometimes the best skincare doesn't have to cost the earth, and your leg and arm!

Annie CW
Annie CWKirby Muxloe, Leicester UK

Fantastic facial masque!!

This is a must for me. I have not found a facial mask which has been so right for my skin. This will be on my shopping list now that I have received two trial packets.

Seda
SedaSydney, NSW

Feeling fresh & loving it

I accidentally stumbled across this product while I was hunting for another face masque. I figured for $13 it was worth trying. This is a decision I do not regret. After using for the first time my skin left soft, smooth and refresh. The following morning my face was even softer and fresher. Once the masque is applied you can feel your face absorb all the goodness it needs and whatever is left is washed away with warm water. It's a great product with no bad chemicals and sulphates at a amazing Price point.

Simple but effective

Sydney
Sydneysydney

Loving it!

My skin glowed after one treatment it felt smooth and radiant I will definitely use more of the products & tell my friends

Slw
SlwCentral coast

Love it!

Great product

This product is great. I'm slowly making the move from nasty grocery store products, to a full SUKIN regime. This masque smells great, and really does a good job of purifying my skin. After I use it, my skin feels smooth, and looks radiant. A few days after, I always have a few breakouts, but that can only be expected from a masque. It's not too thick and 'gluggy' either which is great.
Good value for money, works well

Leah34
Leah34CANBERRA

Amazing, smells wonderful & leaves skin silky!