91% · 404 · 9%

• Combination Skin
Causes Irritation Yes · No
1.0
3.3
Smell
3.0
Leaves skin softer
Glides on evenly
Provides lasting hydration
Brand Manager for Peppy Co.? Claim your listing.

This product was previously sold as Breeze Body Beauty Sleep Facial Refining Mask.

Darcii
DarciiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrible Mask! Peppy Co are misleading

Peppy co take ages to deliver items as they take your money and order in before they even have the product in stock, ordered a product on 8th feb, its now the 24th feb and it still hasn't been dispatched also in the product description says it will be dispatched 3 days max. No blaming covid, don't take peoples money if you don't have the product or don't hold stock! Show details
J. Allen
J. Allen

Woke up with large blotchy painful bumps

HATE theAll-inOne face mask... got it 11/23 and tried it that night. Woke up the next morning with painful, red blotchy bumps all over my face that hurt so much. several doses of Benadryl later the bumps have flattened and slightly less red. I reached out to the company and told I could return for a refund. However the 35$face mask minus the 30% I got came out to 24.5, and to mail is back to AUSTRALIA would cost me about 21$, not taking into account having to go to the post office during a pandemic with a busted up foot.. Not worth it.. SO DISAPPOINTED... I do like the face mask but wont be trying anything else Show details
Ease of Application
Smell
bon s.
bon s.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
Ease of Application
Smell
J.L
J.LPerth8 posts

Made my skin worsen with pimples

I was excited to use this product, the scent is beautiful and and spreads and feels nice, though I did not see any results but more aggravated acne. I used in combination with the LED mask for approx 3 months almost every night Show details
Ease of Application
Smell
Lauren
LaurenCentral Queensland, QLD8 posts

Great mask! Really worth trying

After using this product several times, my skin has been responding very well. The mask glides on evenly and feels great on. I wake to smooth and supple but most importantly clean skin. I will definitely continue to include this mask in my regular skincare routine!

Tracey T
Tracey T

Fantastic product

This is an amazing sleep mask - I've trialled and can honestly say my skin is noticeably softer and not as dry. I have pretty sensative skin, and have had no adverse reactions either.

The cream is thick so you don't need too much - will definitely last a while so great value for money. Would highly recommend this product!

Irene
IreneBrisbane

HELPS ACNE & GIVES MAGICAL GLOW

BEST MASK EVER!!! My skin: combo, sensitive, acne prone, and have some fine lines. It helped and healed my acne, prevents breakouts, and calmed my overly sensitive skin. The fragrance is light, pleasant and perfect for an overnight mask. The glow in the morning is unreal. I have been using it for 4 months now and I love it. I highly recommend this product.

Judy
JudyGold Coast

This mask is awesome!! Can't live without it

This mask is awesome!! I used it for a couple of months now and the results are insane! You’ll feel a difference immediately my skin was instantly softer, tighter, plump and radiant. I had dry patches and the usual T-zone problems, this mask made them practically disappear giving me even skin tone! It’s a must have!

Alicia
AliciaSouthport2 posts

Perfect for patchy, dry and flaky skin

Best thing I’ve put on my face in forever! Have been using it for about 5 months now and have repurchased again. My skin is patchy, dry and flaky especially in summer. This mask changed all of that. The texture is very thick and creamy, it melts into the skin effortlessly. I LOVE it! It’s a wonderful product to add into your night routine!

Emma McVie
Emma McVieGold Coast

My skin is like new ❤

I use this twice a week overnight and wake up with amazing hydrated skin. Skin stays hydrated all day. Doesnt cause breakouts and it's not sticky it glides on so smoothly. I have to hide it in my cupboard because my teenage daughters love it too. The gorgeous packaging makes me feel like a Queen being pampered, and it feels good to support a local family business.

Becca
BeccaGold Coast

Love it! 100% Recommend

I'm only writing this review because I really love this mask. I am one of those women who just buy everything I see on Insta and pray that it will work for my skin. Many companies claim so much, but products are rarely any good.

This one is actually working and I am so happy that I got it, it's one of those product that I always use as a justification for more online purchases lol. You can feel the difference in you skin immediately, it feels more hydrated and smoother instantly, but real benefits come from overnight use. I can just see that my skin looks better since I started using this mask. Definitely recommend, you won't be disappointed!

Shantal
ShantalParkwood

New favourite!

I love this!! I have dry/combination skin. I love the packaging, the colour, the scent, and how lovely it makes my skin feel and look. It's really great under makeup as well natural product, cruelty free and vegan friendly is a must for me.

Nella
Nella2 posts

Great, excellent product :)

Skin is sooooo nice and soft, no adverse reaction whatsoever, would recommend to my friends :)

It’s amazing, did wonders for my skin!

Left my face incredibly soft, 100% recommend to all my friends. I’m quite scared to try new products, but it had no negative effects!

Michelle
Michelle

My skin has a life again !

I have really dry and sensitive skin,a lot of product irritate my skin and will cause more damage than anything! This product has been great,I have not had any problems with irritation and my skin is so smooth and healthy afterwards!

Lauren B
Lauren BSunshine Coast5 posts

So incredible!

It’s amazing, did wonders for my skin! Left my face incredibly soft, 100% recommend. Usually I’m quite scared to try new products, as I’m scared my skin will break out or have a reaction, but it had no negative effects!

Nuggett2007
Nuggett2007

Where do I buy from

Features:

• The Peppy Co. All-In-One Sleeping Mask is an overnight mask that works its magic while you snooze, letting you wake up with softer, smoother skin.
  • Ingredients like Australian pink clay and zinc oxide create a protective barrier over your face, so that the formula’s active ingredients better penetrate your skin during the night.
  • The mask contains a bunch of Aussie botanicals that nourish fatigued skin.
  • It’s designed to be used after you’ve washed and dried your face - after that, simply apply it and nod off. If you’re not a fan of sleeping masks, then you can use it as a wash off mask: simply leave it on for 10 to 30 minutes, then wash off the remaining product.
  • This face mask costs $49 for a 50ml tube.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that using the mask overnight left them waking up to softer, glowing skin.
  • They also found that it glided on evenly and melted into their skin.
  • Beauty lovers also loved that it provided them with all day hydration, and left their skin feeling more moisturised.