Alya Skin Clay Mask

Alya Skin Clay Mask

This is such a great face mask! It helps my skin clear so much and also looks so pretty and applies evenly on my skin x

Such an amazing product. It also looks super pretty and pink. Perfect for a pamper day with the girls or even a loved one. This has helped calm down my red skin

Purchased in February 2021 for $25.00.

Ease of Application

Essential to my beauty routine ⭐️

I started noticing a clearer and brighter skin after few use, as a clay mask didn’t dry my skin and I was absolutely happy about that . Never tried before but now I feel like I can’t miss to use this mask from my Beauty routine :)

Purchased in February 2021.

Ease of Application

Scam!!! Do not waste your money!

I did a lot of research into the product and all the reviews stated it was a miracle worker and cleared up acne and was suitable for all skin types (especially sensitive skin) and this got me excited as it is very difficult to find a product for acne that won't burn sensitive skin.

These were false = it burns so badly and it so heavily fragranced it makes you wonder what awful things is actually in there.

Also, on their official website, notice how all the reviews are 5 star reviews from Instagram influencers posing with edited photos = they are being PAID to say good things about this company, so the whole thing is a massive scam.

Spend your money on a better reputable brand, don't waste your money on this rubbish!

Purchased in June 2017.

Smell

CandyFairy

CandyFairyDarling Downs, QLD

Great Aussie Product!

This mask is brilliant! I absolute love that it's made from 100% Australian Kaolin red and white clay. It feels soothing on my skin and leaves my skin looking super clean and clear of break outs. It calms any redness right down and shrinks my pores which is amazing!

Ease of Application

Now part of my skin routine

I’m so happy with this product, the texture is just right and you only need a small amount each time! My skin is glowing and feels so healthy and radiant! This is now part of my skin care routine!! Thank you

Ease of Application

Great addition to my skincare routine !

I expected detoxifying & brightening effects and that’s exactly what I got. The appearance of my pores was reduced and I had a lot less residue after toning my face! One thing I loved was that my skin felt moisturised and soft after rinsing it off, which is a game changer for clay masks.

Ease of Application

This is the perfect product for my skin!

This mask feels so nice on my skin and is one of the only clay task mask that doesn't make my skin red and puffy (as it is very sensitive.) It is super easy to put on and I will definitely be buying more of it!

Amazing

I love ALL of the products by the foam face wash is by far my all time favourite! The products work really well together to help achieve a glory smooth face. I now cannot live without it! thank you guys x

The best mask!

This mask is so easy to put on, feels so nice on the skin and gives me a brilliant glow after removing! My skin looks and feels so healthy after using! Would 100% recommend

Purchased in September 2020.

Awesome product :)

I found that this facemask detoxified my skin really nicely. My skin felt super soft and fresh once I had used the mask and it helped to clear up some of the breakouts on my face. It was super easy to apply and take off. Overall, a really good product :)

Smell

Amazing!

Love this product, after using it my skin has been so soft. Would definitely recommend this product. It’s helped me with blemishes on my skin which have now faded. And the product itself is just so soft on the skin.

Purchased at Sydney Wide Chiropractic.

Amazing quality!

I found my skin to be smoother and dirt free, I had no negative reactions and continue to use frequently. My skin suffers from redness which since using has faded :)

Purchased in January 2021.

Ease of Application

The perfect detoxifying mask!

After using the product I noticed my pores being less clogged and my skin just looking brighter. I felt super clean and dewy and also love that the product is Australian. I also have super sensitive skin and had no reactions whatsoever, and the pot has lasted me forever!

Ease of Application

I’m in love with this, leaves my skin GLOWING for days

It definitely does help with dark areas, it gives the skin a nice youthful glow. After first use, there was a change in my skin.
Would definitely recommend to everybody, definitely worth the buy!

Purchased in July 2020.

Jemma b

Jemma b Sydney, NSW

Perfect skin !

Loved it so much ! Skin feels amazing and super soft. Packaging is so lovely and high quality. My skin has definitely made significant changes since using Alya skin. So so happy

Purchased in October 2020 at Ninelife Australia for $35.00.

Find out how Alya Skin Clay Mask compares to other Masks

The most prefect facial mask

This pink clay mask is the best thing I have ever used! It left my skin feeling incredibly soft . I definitely recommend you try this beautiful clay mask it works wonders

Amazing face mask

Smells absolutely amazing, you can just feel the quality of the mask as soon as you start applying it’s lovely and thick. After the first use my skin was so smooth!

Purchased in October 2020.

Ease of Application

Nothing beats this!! My skin saviour!

This mask has been a saviour for my skin! I’ve suffered with acne & breakouts for years, and honestly since using this mask I’ve noticed such a difference in my skin. It’s much clearer, my breakouts aren’t nearly as bad or often and it leaves my skin feeling so new, clean and fresh! I even get a lovely glow after each use. I cannot recommend this pink clay face mask enough! It is a skincare staple for sure! I can’t wait to see what other products Alya Skin comes out with as I’m sure they’ll be just as amazing as this one!

Purchased in October 2020.

The best face mask

Honestly one the the best face masks I’ve ever used. It has improved my skin texture massively and doesn’t dry out my skin at all like other clay masks have, would definitely recommend

Skin TypeCombination Skin

Amazing!

I love this product it left my skin feeling so smooth and fresh, I received no reactions at all and it works perfectly! Left no scarring on my skin at all!

Sue B

Sue B asked

Hello could someone please tell me, do i use the moisturiser as well on top of the vitamin C supercharged serum? Thank you

Ravneet K.asked

I just ordered this product today after reading all the comments. I’m disappointed feel like I’ve wasted $104.

Gamer C.
Gamer C.

Yeah i feel like i got duped too

Ravneet K.

Yeah I’m just wondering if I’m going to receive it on time or not. I’m not sure if it’s going to work for me or not.

AMV

I believe you have been duped! The reviews are incentivised.

The only good thing about this product is the marketing.

Meagan Jones

Meagan Jonesasked

I brought this product and initially made my skin feel wonderful. After both times I’ve ended with huge pimples on my chin, I always have clear skin. Is this a side effect or to be expected? Reluctant to keep using if it’s going to result in breakouts.

Hi Meagan.

You should not have to expect breakouts.
My daughter and I are distressed by the effect it has had on her delicate skin...within days of use she has had a terrible breakout and gross irritation.

I would recommend that you do not persevere with this product.

Insta-famous Alya Skin Clay Mask is a vegan and cruelty-free face mask which promises to detoxify and brighten your skin.

Features:

• A clay mask that’s designed to not dry out your face
  • Safe to use on sensitive skin
  • Each jar is $49.99 and lasts about 2 months
  • Suggested use is up to 3-4 per week
  • Main ingredients include kaolin clay, aloe vera and vitamin C

• Many reviewers liked how the mask made their skin felt plump and moisturised
  • Some said the mask was good for helping clear up certain skin issues like acne and rosacea
  • Whilst most reviewers liked the product, there were others who didn’t see any improvements after using the mask. Some even claimed that their skin became irritated after using it.
CategoryMasks