Sunbeam Alinea Select 4 Slice TA2840

Sunbeam Alinea Select 4 Slice TA2840

TA2840K (Black), TA2840W (White)

• Even Toasting Yes (2) · No (0)
Denise M.

Denise M.Sydney, NSW

Definitely the best toaster we've ever owned!

I've been using this toaster every morning with different types of bread, my husband likes White bread and I have Grain. It's amazing how the different types of bread toast evenly on both sides at the same time. I always had this struggle with my old toasters. I am very happy and satisfied! I highly recommend it!

It also brings a fresh new look to my kitchen. It looks beautiful, very stylish! Yay!

Even ToastingYes

Hello Denise M,
Wow that looks like a YUMMY breakfast.
Thank you for your amazing review!

SJosie

SJosieSydney, NSW

Awesome features

This toaster not only looks super stylish with the matt black finish but is very practical. With an option to select different types of bread (even crumpet!!) and a gluten free button it really covers everything.
There isn't a 'defrost' button but we have adjusted the settings on the right side for 'frozen' bread and the left side for normal bread. What I was most impressed with is the even toast on each side of the bread - something I have wanted to find for years!

Hello SJosie,
Thank you for your amazing review!
We're so happy to hear that you're impressed by the Sunbeam Alinea Select 4 Slice Toaster.

Bruna T.

Bruna T.Sydney, NSW

I could not be happier!

I couldn't be happier with my choice, I use my toaster every single day and it doesn't disappoint me at all.

At home, we are truly bread LOVERS and the 'bread select' makes very easy for us to get perfect toasts and browning - We don't even have to worry about it. The best thing is that we can place different pieces of bread on each side of the toaster at the same time and choose different temperatures for them - this makes life easier when you live with someone else that eats a different bread than you!

We haven't used the Gluten Free button yet, but I thought the idea was really cool and I had never seen something like this before on the market.

Purchased in October 2020.

Even ToastingYes

Hello Bruna T.
Thank you for your awesome feedback!
We're happy to hear that we have made your mornings easier with our dual temperature selection option.

Toasters