Sunbeam Alinea Select Temperature Select Kettle KE2800

Sunbeam Alinea Select Temperature Select Kettle KE2800

KE2800K (Black), KE2800W (White)

4.9

Ana

AnaSydney, NSW

Love it

Purchased in December 2020 at Bing Lee for $100.00.

Hello Ana,
Thank you for the great review, we're happy to hear that you're loving all the different settings our Alinea™ Select Kettle offers. Always a plus to have your tea right when you want it, with no wait time.
Enjoy,
Sunbeam Customer Care

Ewa

EwaSydney, NSW

Quick and quiet

I love how fast and quiet that kettle is. It’s not like having a space rocket ready to take off in my kitchen anymore:) I must admit I was very ignorant assuming that you need a boiling water for everything. Now I’m obsessed with the right temperature. I wish temperature indication could start from 60 degrees as I could use it for my recipes with honey and general cooking. Thumbs up for design and overall quality!

Purchased in October 2020 at Sunbeam Australia for $129.00.

Denise M.

Denise M.Sydney, NSW

The best acquisition I had working at home!

As a green tea drinker, I really love the "green tea" function, now I am preparing my Matcha Green Tea at the right temperature and I don't have to wait forever for it to cool down! Yay! It also boils very fast, perfect for making quick tea between meetings. The countdown panel also helps a lot!

The digital touch screen panel is great and the matte finish added a stylish look to my kitchen! I love the little beep sound it makes when it has finished boiling, super cool detail!
I highly recommend it!!

Electric Kettles

Find out how Sunbeam Alinea Select Temperature Select Kettle KE2800 compares to other Electric Kettles

SJosie

SJosieSydney, NSW

The perfect kettle

Not only does this kettle look super stylish but it is extremely practical. As simple as the push of a button - every type of tea can be the correct temperature. Gone are the days of waiting for a peppermint tea to cool down! The kettle boils quickly and quietly and has has a very smooth pour. I have already recommended to all my friends!

Hello SJosie,
Thank you for the awesome feedback!
Glad to hear you're loving the variety of temperatures the Alinea Select Kettle offers.

Bruna T.

Bruna T.Sydney, NSW

Excellent features!

I was looking for a kettle & toaster that would bring me a great cost benefit and I am super happy with my choice! The kettle has excellent quality and features above average, not to mention the impeccable details.

It has a great capacity, digital panel and allows temperature control between 80° and 100° - which helps a lot when adjusting the correct boiling time depending on the drink I choose. It's a very complete digital kettle that I'm loving to use every morning!

This kettle is quieter than some others I've had and the amazing thing is that kettle emits a sound that warns me as soon as the water is ready to be used!

I'm very happy with this purchase!

Hello Bruna T.
Thank you for your awesome feedback!

Steph

StephSydney, NSW

Achieves Style and Function in one!

Purchased in September 2020.

Hello Steph,
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. A quiet kettle is always a huge plus for those early mornings.

JKat

JKat

Love this kettle

This kettle talks to me- I love the little noise it makes when you plug it in and when it has finished boiling! The lights on the display make it look very fancy. I've had a couple of comments from friends when they see it in my kitchen! This white is beautiful and it is the hero of my benchtop (apart from my coffee machine of course!)

RiverPlate

RiverPlate

As simple as pressing a button!!

I’ve always liked glass kettles because I can see when the water is starting to get hot enough and I can stop it before it boils – I don’t enjoy burning my tongue while drinking tea.
This new Sunbeam kettle is so amazing that I can choose from a variety of different temperature settings, so I don’t have to be constantly checking the water.

It also has a digital countdown that shows you the progress of your boiling – This is a great future for anxious people like me!
The beeping sound is just what you need. Not too loud, not too quiet, so if you are around the kitchen you’ll know when the water is ready.
I love it!!!

Mavis. H

Mavis. HSydney, NSW

Great kettle with Temperature settings

Large capacity and steady pour.
Love different temperature settings to suit teas and coffee. Great design and Easy touch buttons. Very quiet when boiling water.

The lid wasn’t too easy to lift up/ put back on and cord is a little short.

Electric Kettles

SamL

SamL

Stylish and quick to boil.

Lightweight, clean pour, nicely balanced, stylish finish. The only negative is it's hard to see how much water is in the kettle as the gauge has small writing is is half hidden behind the handle.

Purchased in September 2020.