3Sunbeam Arise Kettle KEM5007SS

100% · 40%

Lyle W.
Lyle W.NSWSydney, NSW3 posts

Can't fault it

I chose this after a bit of online research. So far this has been trouble-free and a pleasure to use.
The brushed SS finish looks smart and bright, easy to wipe prints off. The level of noise when heating is fairly restrained, certainly not a problem in the kitchen.
The case looks fairly tall, though because the base is quite slim it ends up only a little taller that our old kettle. Perhaps a minor niggle is the size of the top opening could be bigger for ease of refilling.
The window shows the water level clearly. Show details
Gerald
Gerald4 posts

Sleek-looking kettle that does the job!

Bought this kettle as part of the matching set with the toaster! Previously owned a few kettles that had a plastic exterior which looked a lot more cheap. However, this new Sunbeam Arise kettle is super tall and sleek which matches my kitchen aesthetic. It has the basic functions of a standard kettle. Very simple to use and I love that when you turn it on, it lights up! The stainless steel look not only makes it a more timeless design, but also easy to clean! Show details
Denise M.
Denise M.NSWSydney, NSW9 posts

I love my new set!

My new Sunbeam kettle and toaster have added a great touch of style to my kitchen!
The brushed stainless steel finish looks very elegant.
Besides looking so pretty, the kettle easy push button makes my life really easy.
The toaster does a great job toasting the bread evenly, and the countdown timer helps me a lot with my busy morning, so I know how much time I have left between juggling morning tasks.
It's the first time I've had a toaster with a long slot and I really like being able to fit long slices of sourdough in it.
I highly recommend the set. Great addition to my kitchen! Show details ·  1
Joffren
JoffrenNSWSydney, NSW

Great addition to my kitchen!

This is the perfect kettle for my kitchen, as it matches my other appliances. I really like the design of this kettle, the slim shape and simple, stainless wrap looks cool. The kettle seems slightly taller than the other usual kettles. The kettle works fine and easy to operate, and I'm happy to have purchased this! Show details