Sunbeam Breakfast Essentials Pack PU5201

Sunbeam Breakfast Essentials Pack PU5201

MPN: PU5201

3.0

• Even Toasting Yes (1) · No (0)
trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The cheapest essentials pack for your breakfast

I purchased this so I could make my toast quickly and easily for breakfast and boil water for my Green Tea quickly as well once a day. This will be for when I move into my unit in September 2020.

Purchased in August 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for A$65.95.

Noise Level
Even Toasting Yes
Consumer555

Consumer555Sydney, NSW

Doesn't toast the whole slice

Picked up the Sunbeam TA5201 toaster yesterday as one of those 'pair' deals with a kettle. The kettle (KE5201) works fine. It boils water. The toaster however, does not toast the top 3 cm's of the bread slice as it does not retract into the toaster far enough. The bread sticks out at the top. It would appear that the toaster is designed to allow the toast to be lowered deeper into the toaster to overcome this but it just doesn't happen.
We bought 'Sunbeam' thinking 'what could go wrong ?'.. Anyway, back to the store tomorrow.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Consumer555, sorry to hear you are not happy with the toaster. With so many varieties of bread these days I think it is hard to cover them all.