Sunbeam Diamond Collection KE1600

Sunbeam Diamond Collection KE1600

KE1900B (Blue), KE1900K (Black) and KE1900W (White)

Excellent kettle - Stylish, black gloss diamond design

Excellent kettles, boils quick, not noisy, easy to use. The discounted price attracted me and the stylish diamond black gloss finish looks good in my kitchen. I love it! (shame my toaster is still working). Thanks Sunbeam for another great small appliance.

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman for $39.00.

Noise Level
Hi JMAC30, Thanks for the great review!

Boil Perfect

Price discounted attracted my attention to buy Sunbeam's kettle after my mother's interest in my reviewed Kambrook electric jug I gave her after nearly a year's troublesome-free use, as I use filtered tap-water only from Amway's E-Spring water filter that filters out much of the nasty chemicals and kills microbes such as bacteria with ultraviolet technology for clean-tasting water, and Sunbeam's kettle I just bought March 2019 definitely boils perfectly hot without any white cloud that seems to surface if you try boiling a cup of water in a microwave oven. Water level is visible behind the handle and the light indicator switches on just below the switch below the handle so you don't have to turn the kettle around to see the light if you are left or right handed. Nice shiny black dust-proof and long-term unnecessary dish-washing look design and because I only use it myself with just over the minimum water level for one cup of coffee a night with blackcurrant juice instead of sugar without milk - I don't really notice the hot suface of the kettle because Sunbeam made sure it's thick surface is safe from accidental hand touch,

Purchased in March 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores.

Hi alphacinator Thank you for your great feedback. We hope you continue to enjoy using your KE1990K.

Great kettle

My wife wanted to get a few things for the kitchen that looked a little better so we chose the Sunbeam Diamond Collection Kettle KE1900K - Black. We use it regularly, it's fast, works well, looks great & is pretty quiet which is really good as I'm a bad sleeper so I regularly want a coffee around 5.00am & it doesn't wake anyone else in the house unlike my Aldi coffee maker which would probably wake the neighbours.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

What a joke!!

I bought this and followed the instructions making sure everything was correct, filled with water and started the boil to empty like it says, only for it to not stop boiling. Its suppose to automatically switch off but it didn't, I tipped water out in case there was too much (but it only went to the level) and that didn't stop it, I fiddled with the base and messed with the cord, the lid, everything, read through the manual again and again, the stupid kettle still wouldn't stop boiling, I was getting burnt hands from the water splattering everywhere! Its a faulty one or doesn't it switch off I wondered, geez! Its suppose to have a three way safety system, automatically switching off was one of them but no go. I complained to the company and they are sending me out a new one, I am almost too scared to try it again, when things like this happen you just don't want any product the same, you tend to think they are all faulty, I haven't received it yet but gee I have been annoyed, worries me cause what if I think its okay and I put the kettle on and leave it and it continues to boil until the element blows if I am not in the room or something??

Date PurchasedDec 2017