Sunbeam Diamond Collection KE1600

Sunbeam Diamond Collection KE1600

KE1900K (Black), KE1900W (White), KE1900B (Blue)

3.2

Sandra

SandraSydney, NSW

Not good buy

auto cut off only works sometimes kettle continues to boil and needs to be monitored for safety. i will be replacing this as a waste of money unfortunatley. not happy

Purchased in March 2020 at Big W for A$49.00.

Noise Level
JMAC30

JMAC30Perth, WA

Excellent kettle - Stylish, black gloss diamond design

Excellent kettles, boils quick, not noisy, easy to use. The discounted price attracted me and the stylish diamond black gloss finish looks good in my kitchen. I love it! (shame my toaster is still working). Thanks Sunbeam for another great small appliance.

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$39.00.

Noise Level
Sunbeam
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi JMAC30,
Thanks for the great review!

alphacinator

alphacinatorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Boil Perfect

Purchased in March 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores.

Sunbeam
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi alphacinator
Thank you for your great feedback. We hope you continue to enjoy using your KE1990K.

Electric Kettles

Find out how Sunbeam Diamond Collection KE1600 compares to other Electric Kettles

Baz

BazSA, 5168

Great kettle

My wife wanted to get a few things for the kitchen that looked a little better so we chose the Sunbeam Diamond Collection Kettle KE1900K - Black. We use it regularly, it's fast, works well, looks great & is pretty quiet which is really good as I'm a bad sleeper so I regularly want a coffee around 5.00am & it doesn't wake anyone else in the house unlike my Aldi coffee maker which would probably wake the neighbours.

Date PurchasedMar 2018