2Sunbeam Belle-Aqua Kettle KE7110

WiseyToowoomba177 posts

Craig
Craig6 posts

Rubbish

Kettle cost me $69 had it for nearly 2 yrs then found water leaking from the bottom water over the bench had to throw it out I'm not impressed at all ke7110 Show details
Sunbeam
Sunbeam   DM
Maryanne C
Maryanne CPerth, WA

Excellent Product

I purchased my kettle in 2020. It is most enjoyable to use. If I want to intercept the water boiling I simply gently lift the kettle by the handle slightly until I hear a click and it stops boiling. Easy peasy. Show details ·  1
Jane Cullen
Jane CullenSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Best Little Kettle Ever!

I have had this amazing little kettle for many years. Experiencing arthritis, joint issues
post cancer treatment, I could actually lift this kettle without experiencing pain. My dear
friend from Melbourne decided a new one was needed and I found it in a second on
appliances on line. They delivered within 2 days as promised. I love my kettle, every day I
am thankful for it. Appliances on line were so easy to deal with and I will definitely use
them again. Many thanks to the lovely service lady who ensured me the kettle will be
delivered on time! Great product, easy, lightweight and looks stylish! Cheers Jane Show details
Jennifer
JenniferMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Returning to buy another is sure proof this has been an excellent product

The Bella-Aqua is fast to boil and much quieter than any others we have used over the years. Living in Adelaide means hard water with high calcium content but it's easy to clean inside with a piece of lemon once or twice a year. It's size, shape and weight make it ideal for our needs and kitchen space. I often have wet / greasy hands to deal with it, but it's so easy to seat on the connection. The speed of boiling is a winner for me. First bought in 2019, now back for another (2022), for visiting family gift. Show details
domie48
domie48Metropolitan Adelaide, SA34 posts

Not Happy

Although we have had this for a few years and its worked fine but I did expect it to last longer than it did.
It has started leaking around the base somewhere and it has 3 screws on the base cover 2 are Phillips head and the other is some funny looking thing which is designed to stop me from repairing it.
So, I wont buy another Sunbeam Kettle will I. Show details
Jim from Castle HillBALLARAT22 posts

Great kettle until the clear water level window cracks

Great kettle, but after a period of use the clear plastic water level window frequently cracks. At least three other reviewers here have reported the same issue.
Clearly a design fault that the window suffers some kind of heat stress, then eventually shatters. Show details
Rob
RobMetropolitan Adelaide, SA6 posts

Perfect small kettle

The Belle-Aqua kettle is perfect when you oly need to boil a litre of water. this compact kettle looks stylish and the water level is easy to read. It's stainless steel interior doesn't taint the water, boils quickly and quietly, and is easily cleaned. This kettle if perfect for someone who has trouble lifting the larger kettles or has limited bench space. Show details ·  1
sturnbull
sturnbullAU72 posts

Works well; less ugly than other models

Have had this jug for about five years. It pours safely (remember to snap the lid closed though). Not much more to say! It takes a bit more work to keep clean. Less ugly than most other models. The water level monitor could be a bit easier to see but I don't use it often because I fill it by feel now that I've had it for so long. Show reply
Geoff CBrisbane23 posts

Great value, about to buy another

Used ours maybe 5000 times over 3 yrs, and it's still great. Looks a little bit tired but fair enough. Fills easily, boils quickly, pours well. Quite robust as a few mistakes haven't killed it. About to buy a 2nd one for our kids, it's everything we need Show details ·  1
kyteflyer
kyteflyerHunter Region, NSW79 posts

Does what it is supposed to do

It boils water, it does it quickly and without fuss. As noted by others, the stainless steel gets very hot, so don’t touch it. I bought it to replace my old plastic Sunbeam kettle which died last week. The water window is in a strange place, not as readily visible as some others, but it works. I see that some are reporting issues with it after a while so I’ll be watching for that. It is very fast to boil, and is quieter than other kettles I have had.

All that said, its hard to get a kettle these days which hasn’t been made with consideration of form over function, so this will do for the moment. Show details

Sunbeam
Sunbeam   DM

Hello kyteflyer, Thank you for your review and helpful feedback.

KissMiss
KissMiss71 posts

Meets my needs

nothing special about this little kettle, it does what it is supposed to do.

I don't find the water level indicator placement a problem at all, however - it is crucial to hold the handle in the centre because any lower and the pinky finger might get burnt (as I found out).

Show details ·  1

Ted
TedMelbourne14 posts

Water window is this kettle's 'Achilles heel'

Sensible size and good performance. Lasted three years. Had to throw it out after noticing bottom third of clear plastic water level gauge was full of cracks. Looking from the inside it was apparent the plastic employed for the window had deteriorated due to heat stress. I would rather have no window in a kettle than one which posed a health or safety risk.

Show details

Hdf
HdfSydney5 posts

Small and light

Bought this kettle after reading many positive reviews about it. So far happy with it, as it is light, easy to clean, quick to boil and more quiet than my previous kettle. The negative things are the cord is so short, the water level is a bit hard to see and the outside of the kettle is very hot (there are a few times that I accidentally touch it) so has to be really careful not to burn your fingers/hands.

Show details ·  1