Breville the Compact Kettle Clear BKE395CLR

MPN: BKE395

real buyer

real buyerSpencer Gulf

Ideal kettle for 1-2 people

I'm very satisfied with the taste of the water.
It's very easy to determine the kettle's water level because the kettle is clear (note, it's made of hard plastic not glass.)
The kettle heats water extremely fast. I timed it with a stop watch and it was 49 seconds for 1 cup!
The outside of the kettle does get dangerously hot during use. (The handle stays cool.)

There were a few reasons why I paid a premium for this kettle:
1. Made of Stainless Steel (the best material imo.)
2. Clear, so you can see the water level and to see the purity of the kettle water.
3. It was small, I only require a small kettle because I am one person.

Purchased in March 2019 at eBay for $57.76.

WING

WINGSydney

Best for small family

I used to have big hot water container to keep the water hot and now we don't need that anymore. Looking for the downsize kettle and this is perfect for us. Easy to see the water level, and quick heating.
However, the glass heat up after boiling, it may get burnt especially for the spout part.

Purchased in January 2020 for $65.00.

Terry S

Terry SPERTH

Everything i need

Love this kettle. It’s the perfect size for just the 2 of us and I like the soft closing lid. Kettle boils very fast, it’s stable, and it looks so good!

Meenz

MeenzSydney, NSW

Perfect, just what I was looking for...

I love my compact little kettle (boils up to 3 cups). It fits perfectly in my small space in my apartment, it looks elegant with the glass and stainless steel finish, has a soft opening lid, and is light weight,

Purchased in July 2019 at Myer Retail Stores for $84.95.

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best kettle ever!

Best purchase I have made in a long time. Love the soft opening lid and the switch on the top of the handle is very user friendly for my 87 year old mum. The design of clear glass and stainless steel is a good look in my kitchen. This kettle boils fast! Lightweight and easy to use. Thank you Breville!

Date PurchasedOct 2018

ram

ramSydney

A good kettle, but...

wannabuynowMelbourne

Best kettle ever

Moved into small unit and not much bench space. Hesitantly, bought this little kettle. It is the best, boils my cup of water by the time I get out the mug and tea bag. Easily fits on the cradle and so far, hasn't marked internally. Quiet and clean. Love and an perhaps the best kettle Ive owned.

Volvi

VolviGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect For My Needs

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Excellent companion kettle in the kitchen

Just new, 1 litre size and made of glass and metal. The only thing plastic is the handle. Boils rapidly without wastage and appears to have much better workmanship than other kettles I looked at. Not the cheapest, but I like the design and trust it will last. I like that the on/off button is on the handle and not at the base which are lot are, and looked too flimsy. Has a large opening at the top for easy filling and cleaning.

Amelia V.

Amelia V.Melbourne

Works nicely!

When I first bought it, it worked great just like any other kettle, but it turned a little brown in the inside after a few more uses. It makes it look old, in my kitchen that looks fairly clean and modern. But other than the looks of it, it's overall a great product.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Roben

RobenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just what I wanted.

It is much better than the Sunbeam glass kettle it replaced, which malfunctioned spasmodically, and had too many unnecessary temperature settings. I can't fault this one. The soft close lid is excellent and there is no chance steam can burn your hand, as is the case when pouring with some kettles.

ecoliving

ecolivingAustralia

Great kettle, more product info on website needed

Breville

Disguised plastic

trueblueaussie61

trueblueaussie61Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Wow... Fabulous Kettle!!

This Breville Glass 1 Litre Kettle BKE395 is quiet, boils quick, light, comfortable handle & easy to clean with the wide opening. Stylish modern design & made from quality stainless steel looks great on the countertop. Excellent for couples, singles & elderly people. If you want a small kettle without compromising style, look no further.