Breville the Compact Kettle Clear BKE395CLR

Breville the Compact Kettle Clear BKE395CLR

MPN: BKE395

Meenz

MeenzSydney, NSW

Perfect, just what I was looking for...

I love my compact little kettle (boils up to 3 cups). It fits perfectly in my small space in my apartment, it looks elegant with the glass and stainless steel finish, has a soft opening lid, and is light weight,

Purchased in July 2019 at Myer Retail Stores for $84.95.

Noise Level

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best kettle ever!

Best purchase I have made in a long time. Love the soft opening lid and the switch on the top of the handle is very user friendly for my 87 year old mum. The design of clear glass and stainless steel is a good look in my kitchen. This kettle boils fast! Lightweight and easy to use. Thank you Breville!

Date PurchasedOct 2018
ram

ramSydney

A good kettle, but...

wannabuynowMelbourne

Best kettle ever

Moved into small unit and not much bench space. Hesitantly, bought this little kettle. It is the best, boils my cup of water by the time I get out the mug and tea bag. Easily fits on the cradle and so far, hasn't marked internally. Quiet and clean. Love and an perhaps the best kettle Ive owned.

Volvi

VolviGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect For My Needs

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Excellent companion kettle in the kitchen

Just new, 1 litre size and made of glass and metal. The only thing plastic is the handle. Boils rapidly without wastage and appears to have much better workmanship than other kettles I looked at. Not the cheapest, but I like the design and trust it will last. I like that the on/off button is on the handle and not at the base which are lot are, and looked too flimsy. Has a large opening at the top for easy filling and cleaning.

Amelia V.

Amelia V.Melbourne

Works nicely!

When I first bought it, it worked great just like any other kettle, but it turned a little brown in the inside after a few more uses. It makes it look old, in my kitchen that looks fairly clean and modern. But other than the looks of it, it's overall a great product.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Roben

RobenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just what I wanted.

It is much better than the Sunbeam glass kettle it replaced, which malfunctioned spasmodically, and had too many unnecessary temperature settings. I can't fault this one. The soft close lid is excellent and there is no chance steam can burn your hand, as is the case when pouring with some kettles.

ecoliving

ecolivingAustralia

Great kettle, more product info on website needed

Breville

Disguised plastic

trueblueaussie61

trueblueaussie61Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Wow... Fabulous Kettle!!

This Breville Glass 1 Litre Kettle BKE395 is quiet, boils quick, light, comfortable handle & easy to clean with the wide opening. Stylish modern design & made from quality stainless steel looks great on the countertop. Excellent for couples, singles & elderly people. If you want a small kettle without compromising style, look no further.

murphy's law

murphy's lawasked

I've had this great little kettle for 7 years.There is a s/s tube inside the glass area, between the element and the handle, there is a very slight movement by the tube when I clean inside; is this a problem...?

Spotmeasked

Does is actually have any plastic part on the inside that gets in in contact with water?
Can you refill right after using it to boil a few cups or you have to wait for it to cool down because of the glass element and if so, how long do you have to wait?

wannabuynow

No plastic inside. Element is under the base. Can refill immediately.

Thank you!

Libby

Libbyasked

We are getting a metallic taste from the water in this kettle. Have had it for about two weeks. A residue gathers in the bottom of the kettle. Please advise, it is disappointing

John

Hi Libby, try boiling some vinegar in the kettle.

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives