We bought the Sunset Orange Gallerie kettle and toaster. Both are excellent products. The kettle boils fast and look great on our kitchen bench. The noise level is good too. Price is really reasonable and the design is stylish. Would highly recommend to anybody. Great product Sunbeam.
Questions & Answers
I’ve had this kettle for less than a month, used only in a week and a half and I still can’t get rid of the horrible taste of plastic from this kettle. I’ve tried vinegar and everything and the taste is still putrid. I don’t have the box any more as I threw it out not knowing that a kettle would be so bad. Any suggestions?? The only thing I could think of to get rid of the taste would be bleach but obviously that’s not appropriate
Hi Ash S,
Sorry to hear of this. It is strange that a metal kettle has the taste of plastic. If this does not improve it is best to return to the store of purchase for a replacement. Kind regards,
- Sunbeam - KE2600SC - Gallerie Kettle - Silver Cloud
- Sunbeam - Gallerie Kettle Midnight Black - KE2600K
- Sunbeam - Gallerie Kettle White Sky - KE2600WS
- Sunbeam Gallarie Collection Kettle - Black Midnight (KE2600K)
- Sunbeam KE2600SC Gallerie Collection Conventional Kettle
- Sunbeam KE2600RW Gallerie Collection Conventional Kettle
- Sunbeam KE2600WS Gallerie Collection Conventional Kettle
- Sunbeam KE2600K Gallerie Collection Conventional Kettle
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.