Sunbeam Gallerie Collection KE2600

Han B

Han BSoutheast, SA

2 years on.. AMAZING!!

I wasn’t sure we would be so lucky with our first new kettle and toaster. Bought the two together on special for a good price. Was worth every sent. The kettle is not to noisy, very quick and isn’t worn at all in the last 2 years. I hope this baby runs forever, touch wood! She pokes really well. The lid comes of easily to refill each time. LOVE LOVE LOVE The toaster is also really good, only thing is it doesn’t have a little longer option to toast your bread slightly light some other toasters do, no biggy!

Purchased in May 2018 at Harvey Norman Online.

Noise Level
JETNZL

JETNZL

Fantastic kettle

We bought the Sunset Orange Gallerie kettle and toaster. Both are excellent products. The kettle boils fast and look great on our kitchen bench. The noise level is good too. Price is really reasonable and the design is stylish. Would highly recommend to anybody. Great product Sunbeam.

Purchased in December 2018 at JB Hi-Fi.

Noise Level
Sunbeam
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Dominic. E
Thank you for the great feedback. Enjoy!

Jen

Jenasked

Gallerie Collection KE2600

Bought this kettle last Sunday and the water tastes awful. I have cleaned it and boiled many times but nothing gets rid if the chemical taste.

Ash S

Ash Sasked

Gallerie Collection KE2600

I’ve had this kettle for less than a month, used only in a week and a half and I still can’t get rid of the horrible taste of plastic from this kettle. I’ve tried vinegar and everything and the taste is still putrid. I don’t have the box any more as I threw it out not knowing that a kettle would be so bad. Any suggestions?? The only thing I could think of to get rid of the taste would be bleach but obviously that’s not appropriate

Sunbeam
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Ash S,
Sorry to hear of this. It is strange that a metal kettle has the taste of plastic. If this does not improve it is best to return to the store of purchase for a replacement. Kind regards,
Sunbeam.

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives