Sunbeam Maestro KE9750

1 review
    puddingoz

puddingozGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Expected much better

Such a shame everything is thrown together in China these days, let's start with construction, it's dual wall yes, inner wall is glass, outer wall is plastic, a comma would be nice in the advertising, the lid doesn't seal properly, so when you try to pour water it comes out of the lid because there is a filter in the spout that restricts more than filters, (remove waste of time filter solves problem). Very heavy if filled more than half way but apart from these issues, it boils water reasonably quick and not too noisy. I'll try and put up with it but don't like my chances, I wonder if the designers have one in their kitchen........poor effort Sunbeam.

Sunbeam
    Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi puddingoz,
    Thank you reviewing the product.