Super Castles

Super Castles

3.7

Kirsmith

KirsmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Supercastles Brisbane..Absolutely dreadful! Poor customer service, supplied product that was electrically unsafe, faulty

Supplied a popcorn machine that I paid for that hadn't been electrically tested since 2018. Was told to Google search how to use the machine. The cable was faulty, the machine did not work as promised. Contacted Supercastles Brisbane the next day, they were not helpful, refused to give me a full refund. In fact I was abused by text and told it was not their fault that I couldn't work it. To this date, they have not fully refunded me. I would never recommend Supercastles Brisbane for any product.

Dreadful company - didn’t turn up

I booked a jumping castle from Super Castles Brisbane for my daughter’s 3rd birthday. Booked, paid for in full, and confirmed well in advance. They simply didn’t show up, ruined the party, avoided answering my calls, and later even refused to give me a manager’s name and number so I could escalate a complaint. Dreadful experience.

Andrew

AndrewBrisbane

Went above and beyond for our sons birthday

Super Castles were by far the easiest company to deal with when looking to hire a jumping castle
So happy we found them and will be using them again in the future

Party & Events Hire

Find out how Super Castles compares to other Party & Events Hire

George Y.

George Y.Sydney

They guys are absolutely amazing!

Super Castles Are absolutely brilliant! These guys made my little boy’s birthday an absolute blast! They came on time and everything was set up for the party without any hassle at all! I highly recommend hiring from them! I will definitely be using you guys again for my daughter’s birthday next month :) thanks for such an amazing experience!

Nice work - recommended

We had a great experience with Super Castles. Easy to book, turned up on time and we had a ball! Great service with a great product. Would use again and recommend!

Tess

TessRoma

Highly Recommend

A professional helpful team with a great variety of party hire products to select from. So many different themed jumping castles as well as fairy floss and popcorn machines. They can even arrange face painting for you! You don’t lift a hand as they deliver, set up and pack up everything for you. Highly recommend!

Great Party Hire Equipment

We hired a jumping castle and Super Castles were happy to help! Their range of castles was exactly what we were looking for. Satisfied customer.

Waise

WaisePerth, WA

Happy

Happy with the staff and event equipment. Good experience overall. Thank you for the nice service. Will use them again

perky

perkyAU

Avoid at all costs, don't show up and won't refund when promised they would

Party & Events Hire

Find out how Super Castles compares to other Party & Events Hire

Lollies

Lolliesasked

Highly suspicious that out of 9 reviews, 8 are 5 star - and they ALL reviewed in 25/26 November!! And all but 2 only joined on that day too?
Do you not trust your product enough to build up genuine positive reviews? I’ll take the word of the one negative!

wongside
wongside

Absolutely. We have had the most appalling experience with this company. They sent 3 slides at a cost of $1230 an hour late and full of cane toads, bird faeces and mud. They smelt so bad the children would not go on them. Currently with Fair Trade.