Super SA

1.0

• Rates and Fees
Peter

PeterAustralia

Members portal doesn't work, poor customer service.

Members portal won't let you login and the customer service is poor. There needs to be an option to invest with other super funds for those forced to use SuperSA.

A.G

A.GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

website doesn't work- don't expect too much

Their website is a joke. Sometimes it doesn't let you log in, sometimes it freezes, and when I wanted to make a change to my investment option online, it didn't let me do it!
Unfortunately, as SA Health sector employees we don't have a choice but stay with this provider. I'd definitely run away from Super SA if I had a choice.

Mike

MikeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Super SA - Your confidential superannuation information held by Super SA is not confidential.

Public Sector Superannuation Funds

Find out how Super SA compares to other Public Sector Superannuation Funds

basiahel

basiahelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Still No Income Protection decision

It's been 3 months and I still haven't heard a determination, they haven't even got my information from my employer, Payroll Department, and that is the just the first step. How long is a reasonable timeframe, they don't mind taking money out of my account to deduct the insurance payment. How am I supposed to survive while I am waiting for someone to do their jobs?