Sustagen Hospital Formula

Sustagen Hospital Formula

See the Best Milk in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sustagen? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Sheila perkins
Sheila perkinsSydney Surrounds, NSW

Far too sweet and too much saturated fat. Terrible!

I bought this after reading about it on the internet. Thinking I needed some extra vitamins I bought it yesterday, after 1 and a half doses ( couldn’t finish the second dose) I feel I have wasted my money. Too sweet and 9grams saturated fat each serve.

BG
BGPottsville

Too too sweet yuk

I t is far too sweet makes you feel like throwing up. I had a sample of the Vanilla it was not as sweet as this 840g tin.
Can I add water melon or other fruit something to make it more palatable, I have to take it twice a day and that going to be hard if not impossible, and it is not cheap.

Purchased in for $29.

Not sure about sustagen

Every time i have Sustagen i get pains in stomach, is this normal,maybe its because i have gord, gerd, diverticulitis, or other symptoms, could you please advise wether to continue taking this product.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $30.

ShaunSouth East Queensland, QLD

Neutral formula too sweet.

The Neutral Hospital Formula is far too sweet.
I fail to see how the product is supposed to be able to be added to savoury dishes and sauces etc considering how sweet it is.

Purchased in for $73.

missymoo11
missymoo11Queensland

Excellent Product!

This is the best stuff, been using for prob 25 years, first got onto it in hospital & been taking it ever since.

I usually have 2 a day, I've never put on weight or lost weight on it. I have no issues with the taste of any of the flavours. Mixes well in a shaker with ice & water.

Heaps of energy & just feel better. There have been times I have stopped taking it for a few weeks & I can always tell, feeling tired, running on empty etc. This is good stuff & cheap ... stock up on special $20 a can, usually free post as well. If your feeling tired, run down etc, give this a try.

Anyone saying it's bad for you... they would not use this in hospitals... if it was.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $20.

Maggs
MaggsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Optimum works for me

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $33.

Jaimee O.
Jaimee O.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

This stuff has been keeping me alive for the last few months

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for $24.99.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Vicky
VickySydney, NSW

Terrific product!

An excellent formula that tastes great and provides me with the nutrition I need to supplement my limited food intake.

Purchased in .

Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.Canberra 2600, ACT

Gives me back the energy I had lost!

The formula is truly amazing and the taste is great. I enjoy having this everyday to help maintain a balanced diet and energy levels to the max. I highly recommend you try it.

Purchased in at Coles for $20.

Nola
NolaWindsor

Re Sustagen Hospital Vanilla.

I was under the impression that Sustagen Hospital Vanilla was not as noticeably sweet in the past as it is now. I know now that it is not my imagination and that it is a lot sweeter than it was 12 months ago when I was taking it as a dietary supplement for quite a while and it did accomplish what it was supposed to do.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $26.

gerry161
gerry161Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excessive Price

heaps of sugar and excessive price not healthy, also gave me the runs....it has many user negatives.

Purchased in at given at hospital.

Tyler B.
Tyler B.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

Tastes amazing gives so much energy and good for when your in a rush and have no time for breakfast i would highly recommend this to anyone super thankful of this product

Erhan
ErhanShepparton

Amazing!

How many times a day can i take sustagen as i cannot eat any solid foods? I know it says recommended is 2 times, but can i take it 3 or even 4 times if necessary?

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $26.

Ajay K
Ajay KMelbourne

Sustagen hospital strawberry

I have tried Pediasure, Sustagen Kids Vanilla. My kid likes Sustagen strawberry, she had growth & weight problems.
We started to use Sustagen hospital strawberry drink she put on height and weight.

Milena
Milena

Sustagen hospital

Sustagen hospital is great, but it doesn't dissolve properly, even though I mix it with boiling water, before I add the milk. I end up with a pile of ''gunk'' at the bottom of my glass, that I have to wash down the sink.