Suzuki Inazuma 250

Suzuki Inazuma 250

See the Best Sport Touring Bikes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Suzuki

• Comfort
  • Handling
Tom
Tomperth

Forgettable but forgiveable commuter bike

Purchased for $2,500.

SERGE
SERGEBentleigh East

A dream to ride!

Purchased in March 2020 at Bikesales.com.au for $2,800.

best 250 commuter

Very stable at top speed. I added pig screen to keep wind off. rides a nice line and is heavy enough to keep it stable. I find it gets up to speed quickly and is very nimble in traffic. huge savings on fuel even City riding. overall a great bike.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Find out how Suzuki Inazuma 250 compares to other Sport Touring Bikes

Rob turner
Rob turnerHunter Region, NSW

Quality 250cc bike.

If you want a great bike to start out on with top quality finish and cool looks then just do it. Very comfortable to ride with plenty of power for a 250 . a fun bike with the Suzuki reliability. Perfect for a commuter as it is good on fuel.

Date PurchasedJan 2015
ASHER
ASHER

Daily ride for fun and Best for commute

I am loving it never let me down and full fill all my needs 250cc but strong in the market . Very comfortable to ride . Very good on fuel ... just little bit heavy bit its ok for me . Happy with my purchase ... recommend to ppl who are looking to buy 250cc bikes or lams bike like ninja and cbr and etc. go with inAzuma close your eyes and buy it without thinking further.. very smooth

SUMMERS
SUMMERSorange

Great Little Bike

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Clara V.
Clara V.14 Feb 2022

No compromise with Power and quality

I have been riding my Zuma for around 9 months. Initially I thought that it is under power due its weight. I was not pushing it over 6000 rpm due to run in period. I have started enjoying this bike a lot as it has plenty of power. I can reach the desire speed in no time and my rpm still remains under 8000. The only negative points are its weight and short gear ratio. You only get problem with first gear as you need to change it quickly to go faster. apart from that this bike is best value for money. You may not find butter smooth engine with this quality in other bikes of this price. Cannot wait to get my bike serviced to feel the difference.

2Spooky
2SpookySouth East Queensland, QLD

As my main mode of transport; it's excellent

Easy to ride, built strongly and looks like a beast. I've had plenty of good compliments and always seem to have people staring at the bike in traffic. I have the Blue/white combo which looks great.
It sips fuel (calculating roughly 26k/L at the moment) and maintains a pretty decent rate of power for a 250. Brakes are excellent too.

Overall, happy with my purchase.
Fill it with premium, treat it with respect and don't hammer it too hard during the first 300k and you'll be as fortunate as I am to have invested in such a bike.

Sport Touring Bikes

sheids22brisbane

great first bike

jmanz
jmanz

Do you find the single disc non-abs brakes an issue?

sheids22

I haven't ridden many bikes so I have little means of direct comparison but I find the brakes more than adequate. I've put another 2000 ks since I wrote the review and I'm still really happy with the bike

Junaid T.
Junaid T.asked

today morning after wash the bike during ride i see the code f1 on meter in my suzuki inazuma gw250 any body know about?

Daveasked

Hi, any ideas how to remove the side panel that from the front of the seat to the rear tail section thanks

Dave

Have to take off both panels together with the tail panel then you can get at the tail panel screws oh and disconnect the seat lock cable from the catch

Alex
Alexasked

I am looking for a rear carrier rack for my GW250 aftermarket will do or second hand, any ideas ?

Skullman1
Skullman1

Hi Alex
Motorcycleplanet.co.uk or Ebay.co.uk have them. most require drilling one or two holes you can also get panniers sets

Get an answer from our members and Suzuki representatives

CategorySport Touring Bikes