Kawasaki Ninja 650

650 ABS, 650L ABS, 650R ABS (See All)
See the Best Sport Touring Bikes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kawasaki

• Fuel Efficiency
  • Comfort
  • Handling
Peter DSouth East Queensland, QLD

At last found my perfect bike at 79.

Didn't get my licence until I was 72 and started on a Yamaha VStar 950, too big! Then sized down to a Kawasaki 650 Vulcan S. Good for touring but wanted something a bit more flexible for tackling the twisties with my mates. From there to a Yamaha MT03. Loved it ! great little bike with plenty of get up and go with excellent handling but not so comfortable on long distance touring. At a mates suggestion test drove the Ninja 650 and traded in the MT03 the same day for the 2021 model. Just done 500 klms but already over the moon with the handling in the twisties and cruising at highway speeds. Already convinced that this is the one for me.

Purchased in .

Warwick Del
Warwick Del

Perfect bike for the city

Bought this from Bikebiz in the Auburn area second hand.
Works like a charm, been on bikes for many years across various makes.
For a old man like myself, was not expecting to have this much fun and less pressure on my back cruising around Northern Beaches.

Sam I.
Sam I.

Not as good as you read about!

I purchased my Kwak (650 Ninja) in 2015 and was my tool to get me from and to work. The handling is OK but I really did expect more for the money. It doesn't compare to the likes of Triumph in terms of the luxury feel but the servicing costs far outweigh any good experience I had with this bike. They wanted me to service and pay over the odds. I felt like I paid a decent price for my Ninja but they wanted more money each time I took it back for a service. At higher speeds I din't feel that comfortable on the 650 as I have on previous bikes, the handling is so so through twisties. Wouldn't recommend due to price of servicing and parts. Just looks nice.

Purchased in .

MrSkinner
MrSkinnerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick, Fast & Affordable

First sports bike!! Kawasaki 650L is a great learning sports bike. This bike has great handling, stand up right when maneuvering corners and track work. Bike has many options for customisation and altering for different weight and height categories. Excellent for learning the road and moving your way up to a larger model

Bhasi
BhasiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Sports bike for a Starter

Date Purchased

Good commute bike fun to ride on weekends

Perfect bike for commute, really comfy for short or long distances (>150km) even for the passenger. 2 cylindre gives you good power, little fuel consumption 4L/100km. Change the exhaust and you have the best city bike. Also it is learner legal so really fun as a first bike, after 2years you will need an upgrade for something more powerfull

Jay
JayDubbo

Awesome on every level

I purchased this bike kust recently and my son who is a honda rider was less than impressed with my choice. I let him ride my bike the other day and he is now looking at a ninja for his next bike. I have always loved ninjas but this bike is just awesome. The attention to detail and rider comfort are well above what I expected. Thinking of buying one? I say just do it you will not regret it.

Date Purchased

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Expose thugs
Expose thugsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it

My bike is 2012 model but I love it. Enough power, goes like a rocket. has done 7000Km but no issues apart from needing a battery change. Bought from eBay for $60 and took 20 minutes to change. Comfortable seat, hard to do many Kms though. Definitely recommend. Looks great and sexy.

Jeff
JeffSouth East Queensland, QLD

So far so good Non LAMS 650

Lance
LanceSydney, NSW

Brilliant ride

I absolutely love this bike, everything about it. The power, the weight and the size are perfect. This one bike has made me a Kawasaki loyalist for life. Once I'm on my fulls i will be on a h2 or zx10rr guaranteed. great customization options as well. Do buy people.

MoFresh
MoFreshMelbourne

Great commuter bike!

I purchased a 2013 version of this bike (current generation) and am very pleased with it. Comfortable riding position, exception fuel consumption (< 4.0 L/100km average even when commuting in traffic) and a good note when you put an exhaust on (I added an IXIL system). The two cylinder has plenty of low-end grunt (although it obviously misses the top-end power of the 4-cylinder bikes) and it always pulls away well in traffic.
Starts perfectly, ABS is a life-saver (literally!), parts are cheap and easy to replace and pillion is super-comfy (according to my wife). I'm coming from 4-cylinder super-sports bikes, and this bike is comfy, practical and reliable.

I have ridden this bike for approximately 2500 km.

Chockolate
ChockolateBrissie

Ninja 650 non-LAMS, ABS

Had it for a year and done 10,000 kms of hard city commuting. It holds up very well and has given precisely zero trouble. The ABS is really good for the type of riding I do, especially when someone brakes hard in front in the wet. Riding position is comfortable, power is great, looks are great, suspension is great, weight dist is great. The gearbox can be a bit clunky shifting from neutral into first, but you quickly get used to that. I find the seating marginally low for me given I'm around 182cm, but not uncomfortable by any means. Not sure what magic they've done with the steering, but you can flick this thing so easily. Very satisfied with the purchase!

Blond
BlondBrisbane

Loving my bike

I bought one early this year at team homo, mine is Lams approved and is restricted as a result. I look forward to getting my unrestricted licence so that I can remove the restrictions... Having said that I do love it!... It's reliable, cheap to run, feels fantastic to ride, and I do love having something powerful between my legs...

ChalkyoneSydney

Kawasaki 650R (Non-LAMS)

mitch
mitch

Kawasaki Ninja 650 (non lams)