Suzuki SV650

Suzuki SV650

See the Best Sport Touring Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jonno

JonnoSouth East Queensland, QLD

A very competent All Rounder in a good compact size

Purchased in August 2018.

Noise Level
Handling
Suspension

Graham

GrahamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Come on guys! I don't believe it's only the girls who LOVE these things!

Purchased in March 2019 at Private sale for $4,200.00.

Noise Level
Suspension
andyhere

andyhereAU

strong motor, reliable, fun

I bought the 2006 SV 650S with 35000 k's, Changed the tyres to Michelin PR 4's, great traction dry and wet. Had a full service and given thumbs up on a great buy. These machines require minimal maintenance, in saying that, fluid changes, chain checks, tyre pressure and this machine will run forever. The handling is exceptional and the big v twin pulls up quick. I am up to 41 500 k's now and thoroughly enjoying the ride. A good learner bike but be careful, there is a lot of power there. For an experienced rider, a lot of fun with plenty of power, great clearance.
My only negative, why don't centre stands come with bikes anymore?

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Shinigami

ShinigamiMelbourne, Victoria, 3000

Perfect LAMS bike

Date PurchasedSep 2017

This is my 6th motorbike and my favourite. Couldn't afford to buy or maintain a Monster, this is so close to one, but a hell of a lot easier to live with. It has huge grin factor, I am a small woman (5'1") and not much of me, but the bike is so light and forgiving that I can manage it. Put Yoshi slip ons on and now the sound is awfully naughty.
sound, grin factor, quality, power and gearbox.
front headlight a bit dated

ellenbrae

ellenbrae

This is a very easy bike to ride. Have just upgrated from a Honda CBR125R and I love it. Nice comfy seat and a great upright riding position.
Everything. Looks great & is easy to ride.
Nothing yet - only had for a short time