Synargy Brockman

Synargy Brockman

See the Best Sofas & Recliners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jan C

Jan CQueensland

Future Fabric worn

Daughter purchased 3 seater Stanbury lounge Dec 2016 (cost $2600). By June 2018 it was showing quite bad signs of wear, mainly on bottom half of seats. It had been cleaned with the special cleaner. Only had a 6month old baby when purchased and a dog. The wear is from adult use not baby or dog. As it is cream it looks really dirty now but it’s not dirt it’s the future fabric has worn off. I have a cheap $500 pu leather lounge that’s lasted 5 years.
I’m so disappointed for my daughter. They spent considerable money on a lounge that has only looked good for 2.5 years. Harvey Norman sent someone to look at it but they aren’t prepared to do anything about it.
So disappointed.

Purchased in December 2016 at Harvey Norman for $2,600.00.

Rexyv

RexyvADELAIDE

Excellent and hard wearing.

Purchased the Stanbury by Synargy approximately 2 years ago.The twin seater has centre and arm storage, electric leg and head adjustments and unnecessary cup holders. l am 178cm and 100kgs and spend hours watching and a good deal of time sleeping reclined. Great chair and fingers crossed it lasts a couple more years.
Very likely i would buy again.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Wow how wonderful!!!!!

After ordering and waiting for delivery of our new Synargy Brockman 3 & 2 setter lounge suite I read some of the reviews and was alarmed by what I read about all the things that didn't work well.
On arrival we plugged the couches into power and downloaded the app on both my husbands and my Samsung Galaxy S5 phones by following the instructions given and we haven't had one problem everything is working perfectly.
Thankyou Synargy for the wonderful comfortable fun lounge suite - who needs to go to bed now?

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Bridget

BridgetHobart

Best lounge I’ve had

Great three seater lounge has everything you need in it. Well worth the money and very comfy. Had a few teething issues but Harvey Norman have been absolutely fantastic in helping iron it all out now working beautifully. Would recommend

Date PurchasedAug 2018

biddlyhump

biddlyhump

Smart But Not Comfortable

All the electronics work fine on this couch. The app even lets you turn lights on & off. It was easy enough to set up. However, three weeks after purchasing, both lumbar supports and recliner bases have collapsed and we have wood sticking into us. Expensive Chinese Rubbish. Avoid like the plague!!!