Tanita BC541

Tanita BC541

See the Best Bathroom Scales in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tanita? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.2

Deb
    DebGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

5 year lifespan

This unit worked fantastic for just under 6 years. Really great. Loved it!
    Then I get an error message. Only ever had that msg if we stepped on scales too soon. Changed batteries, no change.
    Emailed company. Because they are over five years old, warranty period, they can’t be replaced. I can get them recalibrated for $150 though. I think I have to pay shipping to and from Western Australia, too.
    Very disappointed that such an expensive item only has a 5 year warranty.
    Other reviews I have seen elsewhere have stated the 5 year and a bit lifespan

Purchased in August 2012 at Ebay.

Valmorph
    ValmorphSydney

Great scales - easy to use. weighs people things etc.

Nice scales with 4 user settings. Easy to use - just kick your button (after you've programmed it) weight for a few seconds whilst it calibrate, jump on for about 15 seconds and presto!.The age calculator is pretty hilarious - some days it tells me I am 30ish, next 70ish. A lot of the functions are pretty much irrelevant for me but the weighing function which is why it was purchased in the first place is spot on.

As others have mentioned they turn off pretty quick. Flip side is the battery life is excellent.

good, accurate scales.

Yes, agree with other reviewers that the auto switch off timing is too quick and the exclusion of a BMI calculator is baffling considering all the other features. Other than those complaints, great.

Helen
    HelenSydney

Tanita Inner Scan BC-541

Excellent company which attended to my complaint promptly and replaced scales after I used them for a few years. I love these scales and would recommend them highly given the customer service.

Bathroom Scales

Find out how Tanita BC541 compares to other Bathroom Scales

DRSSG
    DRSSGMelbourne

Exactly what I was after!

Pleased with my purchase, nice sturdy scale works accurately. ibuys was $73 cheaper than the recommended price with free delivery ( received it in two days )
    My purchase is to monitor weight loss and I'm looking forward to using this scale during my journey.

PS
    PSasked

We bought ours before Christmas - it had been on display in store. How do we reset the numbers with our own details please?

Flower
    Flower

Follow the instructions on manual. If still not then call the manufacturer the customer care they will help you step by step. Hope that's helps. All the best with your new scale I bought mine one today they are ordering for me.

• GTIN14: 04904785808966