Tanita UM-051

Tanita UM-051

See the Best Bathroom Scales in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tanita? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Angie Ess
    Angie EssDarwin, NT

Consistent and durable

I have had these scales over 5 years and they have continued to perform well. Readings consistent with medical scales and body fat and hydration readings shown also. They are quick to set up and show readings quickly also.

Purchased in January 2014.

Pat
    PatSouthwest, VIC

Very accurate

My primary consideration in buying scales was accuracy. I did a lot of research and these scales were consistently ranked highly. My last scales varied by up to 1kg within minutes of standing on them. These scales are accurate every single time. The set-up is easy. They take up to three memory settings plus a guest setting. I highly recommend these scales. I purchased them at David Jones in Bondi Junction. They don't stock them in the Sydney city store.