4TCL TAC-12CPB/MZ

1 review
Philz
PhilzBrisbane26 posts

Cool Product

Purchased the TCL 3.5kW Portable Air Conditioner TAC-12CPB-MZ for my WFH bedroom now office.
I have to say I am impressed, easily portable and simple to setup with the Single Hose Exhaust System.
Yes it a noisy but you get used to it & cools down my make shift office quickly 25 sq meters with ease set at comfortable 26 degrees.

It comes with a window adapter to hold the hose in place. it will vary on the type of window you have.
I have a big sliding window so I had to be creative :)

Overall, worth every cent & value for your buck. I had this for 2.5 months & no issues. Show details

Noise Level