Temprakon Down Quilts

spookflySydney, NSW

Sleeping without overheating

Fiona
Fiona

I would love to know which weight you purchased. They come in various weights.

spookfly

I got a winter one and a summer one.... can't remember the weights

Claire Louise

Claire Louiseasked

We have used a Queen size temprakon quilt for many years and now wish to purchase a king size ..... could you tell me where to purchase this quilt in Australia?

spookfly

I am not sure who stocks them now in Australia. If you contact Temprakon in Denmark, they have a website, they will let you know who is the current supplier.

Maggie

Maggieasked

In a duna Queensize how many gram or kg you have? My one is 13 years old and is getting thin now. What is the price and nearest Stock ist?
I live in South Morang Vic

spookfly

I have a summer and winter doona. The only stockists I have found lately is Peters of Kensington in Sydney. You can check on their website www.petersofkensington.com.au just search temprakon

Ros

Rosasked

What sort of sheets and quilt covers should be used to get the best effect from Temprakon quilts and mattress protectors?

spookfly

I use cotton sheets and quilt covers. Around 250 thread count. You want the fabric to be able to breath which the high three counts won't do well. Just remember when using the quilt that the correct side is facing down toward you. That's the side with the temp regulating beads inside the quilt. I love my temprakon quilts, mattress topper and pillows. I have cared for them and still using them 8 years on.

CategoryQuilts, Duvets & Doonas