Dirt Laundry Detergent Original

Dirt Laundry Detergent Original

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (6)
  • Smell
aleisha8

aleisha8AU

Not a great clean

Im not happy with this detergent it just doesnt work as well as chemicals, I wish it did but really Im back to the main brands as I dont think any enviromentally friendly products actually work. I dont think ill try another earth choice brand again either Ive wasted too much money. The pegs are great though.

Purchased in January 2020 for $50.00.

annah

annahDarling Downs, QLD

Brilliant Product!

I have three sporty children and a boilermaker husband, we wash a lot, and some of it is really dirty. This product definitely lives up to the hype, I have been extremely impressed. It gets everything out from makeup stains, BO smells, grease, sweat, mud and food. The packaging is very pretty, it is super simple to use, smells amazing and I love using less plastics. I very much doubt I will ever go back to commercial detergents. I wish I had come across this before now

Purchased in November 2020.

Barb A.

Barb A.Sydney, NSW

Doesn’t get clothes clean

The packaging is nice, and the concept is good, but the clothes didn’t come out clean and didn’t smell fresh after laundering. The company suggests washing at 40 degrees, and soaking before washing to get a good result. I don’t have time for that, and I expect the product to work well on cold water ( better for the fabric and saves money ) .

Purchased in February 2021 for $80.00.

Laundry Detergents

Find out how Dirt Laundry Detergent Original compares to other Laundry Detergents

Lenchik

LenchikBrisbane

Have used this for 2 years and love it.

Great product, minimal mess and loove it as it saves so much space. Easy to use for teens so they dont put too much or make a mess. We have a big family so I find it so convenient as it saves space and also versatile as a stain remover. Also the smell is so mild which is a bonus.

Purchased in March 2018.

Stacy W.

Stacy W.South East Queensland, QLD

Very impressed

Purchased in December 2020 at Dirt company online for $21.00.

Joy

Joy

My favourite laundry detergent

I have tried so many laundry detergents and this is by far the best. I'm happy with how clean my clothes are after the wash, and the fact that this product is environmental friendly - even better! The only thing I would say is that the recommended pumps on the bottle says 4-5 pumps for front loaders, but with my big washing machine (which is also a front loader) I normally use 5-6 pumps and my clothes come out nice and clean! I would definitely recommend this product, in fact I love it so much I have recommended this to my family and friends!!!

Purchased in June 2020 for $22.00.

Laura M.

Laura M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent laundry detergent!

I have sensitive skin and I don't like perfumed washing detergents. Dirt has been amazing! My clothes seem extra clean and bright, i even left a bit on a food stain on baby clothes and washed next day and the stain was gone! I liked it so much i got s starter pack for my mum! Highly recommend!