Dirt Laundry Detergent Original

Dirt Laundry Detergent Original

See the Best Laundry Detergents in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Dirt Company

4.5
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (20)
  • Smell
Leanne ruthven
Leanne ruthvenPerth, WA

Perfect, didn't think I would find such a great performing product that ticked so many boxes and stil so economical

Wash all household items from underwear to towels, sheets and pet items.
Cleans perfectly on even hard to move stains.
I have skin allergies to a number of products but The Dirt I have no irritation.

Purchased in February 2022.

Washing days sooo easy

Washes clean without any sickly smells.......what more could you want
no itching from my sheets or towels anymore
economical and easy to use refillable pump pak
thank you for such a great product!!!

Purchased in January 2021 at Dirt Cheap.

Amazing product!

Great detergent, I wash all sorts and this seems to do the trick! Love that I am doing my bit too for the environment. Happy fishes, clean clothes - win win!

The Dirt Company
Skyla H.The Dirt CompanySend a private message

Thank you so much Terry! We're so so happy to hear that you're loving it. Please do reach out if there's anything we can help you with in the future.

Have never smelt better!

speaking personally and openly, I have never had a non-sweaty day and I regularly come home with a slight smelly stench, the dirt company has completely changed my life!! I use all three of their laundry detergents and it has changed my laundry routine completely and I always get compliments on how lovely and fresh my clothes smell! yay!

Purchased in June 2021 at The Dirt Company for $20.

Laundry Detergents

Find out how Dirt Laundry Detergent Original compares to other Laundry Detergents

Jill
Jill

So happy with our switch

We love the handy dispenser which takes up very little space in our washroom. The detergent is used for our babies clothes, cloth nappies, our clothes and my husbands filthy tradie uniforms and suits everything. We haven’t had refilled bags yet so I’m not sure how smooth the swapping goes but customer service has been great so far and we love the company’s low waste and plastic free ethos.

Purchased in July 2021.

Bombergirl8
Bombergirl8Gippsland, VIC

Cleans terrific and has a great smell.

It has a pleasant smell and gets out all the stains.
From my work clothes to my everyday clothes, they all look wonderful.
Dirt is great value for money.
I highly recommend this product.

Purchased in September 2021.

Elisa
ElisaSydney, NSW

Impressive cleaning

I did not expect to get such good results, washes really well, clothes come out clean. I tried using the stain removal unsuccessfully. Will try again following the instructions to a T. All in all I am very happy using this product.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Clara V.
Clara V.14 Feb 2022

Love it.

Washes well, easy and convenient and I feel great about using it. We wash in different temps depending on what it is / how dirty, but it works well for all.

Purchased in October 2020 for $22.

Katrina F.
Katrina F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great wash results

I love the laundry liquid it produces very clean clothes. I wish the container wasn’t glass as I’ve broken two bottles already and because of the measured pump have to order replacements. Wish it was aluminium.

Purchased in May 2021.

Helen
HelenGippsland, VIC

Disappointed

Took awhile to work out the smell on my sons clothes, has gone through walk in robe. Mine are fine. Washed in separate loads, line dried and aired the same way. Never had this problem before with other detergents.
His clothes are everyday casual. The detergent cleans them well. Been using for quite awhile now and wonder if it is a build up! I am disappointed!

Purchased at Dirt Company.

Molly B.
Molly B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great, reliable product

I've been using The Dirt Company laundry detergent for about two years now. My clothing, towels, and bedsheets come out smelling fresh and clean - every time. I'm happy with this product and glad to be supporting an organisation that produces a sustainable, eco-friendly good.

Smell

Good for your clothes; good for the fishies

Excellent product. Have been using for many years now. I need to wash smelly lycra on a regular basis, and they always come up GREAT. If you like clean clothes and you like smiling fishies, can’t go past Dirt.

Nick
Nick

Clean, fresh and good for the world

Such good value, gentle on clothes and cleans well, and doesn’t leave an artificial smell on my clothes. Added bonus of beautiful bottles and being good for the world too!

Purchased in July 2021 for $50.

Leisha
LeishaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Edited to review the new advance wash formula

Purchased in February 2021.

Kylee
KyleeWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Over 2 years and I'm still using and recommending!

Environmentally friendly AND convenient! What more could you ask for?
Very happy with how clean my clothes are using dirt. I'm in retail so work clothes don't get grimy or anything though. No lingering smell (not that regular laundry detergent smells bothered me anyway) and no need for fabric softener which did take me quite a while to get used to. Super easy to use and with a subscription there's no need to think about or lug laundry stuff from the supermarket.

Purchased in January 2019.