TheraBreath PLUS Oral Rinse

4.5

Brett B.
Brett B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Changed my life

This has helped me so much. I get a dry mouth from medications which is bad. Therabreath has changed my life. It really is a miracle. As long as you keep a good dental hygiene routine with regular flossing and brushing this stuff will keep me from even waking up with morning breath. Just freaking awesome. If you suffer bad breath you have to try this.

Purchased in February 2020 at Soul Pattinson for $12.00.

Nay
NayGippsland, VIC

Lives up to its expectation

I have started using Therabreath Plus Toothpaste along with the mouthwash. The only reason I haven't given it 5 stars is because of its runny consistency. I still give my teeth a clean with a regular toothpaste as it's more abrasive & I drink lots of coffee but use this toothpaste after flossing. It doesn't have a strong taste & I brush my tongue & palate. This alongside with the rinse have stopped the bad taste I was experiencing & it feels like I have a clean fresh mouth for hours.

Other Mouthwashes