Thermomix

3.8

• Safety

freomumsyPerth, WA

Service enquiry

I phoned thermomix Perth about getting some work done on my machine and wanted to drop it in. Seems that service has been discontinued and now i have to post it. Anyone else had that experience?

Purchased in October 2015 at Thermomix.

SGOODMAN

SGOODMANCentral Queensland, QLD

I use it everyday!

I think the TM6 is a big step-up from the TM5. So many new modes and the bigger screen! I love accessing Cookidoo straight off my machine rather than syncing up like I had to do with my TM5. It is expensive although Thermomix have a wide range of payments which is appreciated. Its definitely helped me gain confidence in the kitchen which I did not have before. I'm being adventurous and trying new recipes that are surprisingly easy with the Thermomix. I recommend 100%

Purchased in August 2020 at Thermomix for A$2,269.00.

Ange

AngeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Literally use it everyday now

Purchased in August 2020 for A$2,269.00.

Dee L.

Dee L.

Can’t live without it

Couldn’t live without it. I’m a mum of 3 & work more than full time and even using the TM to help me remove skins from garlic is a huge time saver let alone the other things it can do. It has received a lot of bad rep coz of the TM31 model but then again, I owned one of those and had no problems.

Purchased for A$1,800.00.

Jan

JanNorthern Region, NSW

Vey unsatisfied

I have had issues with the heating iv sent it in for a service, only to have the bowl returned badly pitted. The service was not great and I don't believe they are worth the money. EXTREMELY Unsatisfied with my purchase. And definitely would NOT recommend or buy another.

Purchased in August 2020 at Agent for A$1,500.00.

Cookiedoo

They put cookiedoo on direct debit and hope you forget... Don't be a fool like us... Don't subscribe in the first place and keep getting charged the ridiculous annual fee !!!

Not Happy. Terrible Service

I sent my TM5 back to have the Scales looked at as they had stopped working suddenly. I was told in an email that I had to pay $135 for the service fee. I had no choice but to pay, otherwise my machine wasnt going to be sent back to me. The work had already been completed. There is a fault in these machines, and we are all paying out money for something that isn't our fault!!!

Safety

Not enough for the price

Was going to buy it. But after exploring the Cookidoo app left very disappointed. If you wanna cook a recipe from specific country it will be JUST in the language of that country!!! No option to change the language! How? Why? Not cool! For this price??? Not gonna buy until they wont work on their app!

ilovemydog

ilovemydogGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Warning, blew up and doesn't work

My Thermomix was hardly used, perfect condition.
Honestly used under 25x in total in no way did I get the $2000 value out of it.

While cooking rice, I hear a huge bang.
Ran into the kitchen... the lid has blown off and the hands were moving in and out.

now machine wont work at all with fault codes C160 & C144.

Luckily no one was injured.

Should really be removed from the market, this incident was terrifying

Purchased in October 2014 for A$2,000.00.

SGOODMAN

SGOODMANCentral Queensland, QLD

Makes life SO much easier

I was weary about buying a thermomix due to the price tag so I bought a secondhand TM5 still in warranty. Ever since I brought it home, it has been used every-day! WOW, does it make food prep/snacks easier. I bought a second bowl, blade set as i found i was always washing my 1 bowl. Much easier now that I have two!! Its easy to use once you get the hang but its all about trial and error. Cookidoo is amazing for recipes and so are the "Skinnymixers" recipe books (The Healthy Mix IV is our fav).
I would recommend to anyone! (I have 2 adults + 1 toddler in my family)

Purchased in July 2020 at FB MARKETPLACE for A$1,300.00.

Numerous problems in first 2 months

I bought a tm6 only 2 months ago. It has already had to be sent to the service center after it stopped working (which was annoying enough having to get it to the post office and pay for box and bubble wrap to send it off)and I have just received it back to have a piece snap off on first use. Having spent over $2000 this is ridiculous. For the short period it was working, I loved using it.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$2,269.00.

Sezza8

Sezza8Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

In love, makes my life easyer.

I own a TM5 and a TM6.
My children use the TM5 and love it. Its simple to read and guides kids through out the meal they are cooking.
I love the TM6 I find the big screen handy.
Cookidoo has so many meal options.
The Thermomix's are a big part of our house hold meals. From butter chicken to cupcakes and even a simple pasta sauce.

Purchased in October 2019 at Thermomix.

Jolene89

Jolene89AU

Use it every day.

I first had my TM31 from 2011. Upgraded during their cash back offer in 2018 to the TM5. I am very, very happy. It is my go-to cooking appliance in my kitchen. Recommend this machine to everyone; especially busy families and those wanting to monitor the ingredients in the foods they consume. I have also been known to make body scrubs in here as Christmas gifts to teachers.

Purchased in October 2018.

Sakura

SakuraSydney Surrounds, NSW

Appaling, unethical and expensive customer service.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$2,000.00.

Honest Truth

ReBeccA

ReBeccASouth East Queensland, QLD

Put yourself 1st this time - Best decision you'll ever make

• +1

Purchased in April 2020 at My Consultant for A$2,275.00.

Shaylee M.

Shaylee M.South East Queensland, QLD

Best machine

This machine is amazing cooks all recipes perfectly and has so many recipes. Little to no mess and easy to clean up. So easy to use. It an all in 1 machine.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$2,400.00.

Davie

DavieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Administration fee Rip off!

Purchasing our TM6.. I looked at the invoice and I couldn't believe a $50 administration fee!!! It's expensive enough that they charge you $50 for sending a couple of emails come on!! Buyer beware of hidden costs!!

Purchased in May 2020 for A$2,269.00.

Aliciaking

AliciakingNorth Queensland, QLD

Saved my love for cooking!

After our family grew with foster children and a child with high complex needs and cerebral palsy, my time was taken up and we found we ate more takeaway and I hated being in the kitchen. I had previously loved cooking and baking. We made the dive and got the TM6 and it has been a life saver! We are eating yummy healthy meals again and I have even made bread rolls and desserts I would never had made before.

Purchased in August 2019.