Thermomix

Thermomix

TM5, TM6, TM21 and TM31

See the Best All-In-One Kitchen Appliances in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

pdjones

pdjonesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolute piece of junk.

My wife bought this in the mistaken belief it would do the cooking for her. She had cancer and wanted to eat healthy. I was in no position to say no. Anyway, she bought it and used it maybe a dozen or so times. It has had faults twice, fixed under warranty. Now it is faulty again and out of warranty. It is now useless. It keeps getting hotter with no control over the temperature. It is dangerous. I estimate the cost of the machine at one hundred dollars per meal. Save your money and go out to a nice restaurant instead.

Purchased in June 2015 at Private consultant. for $2,000.00.

Linda S

Linda SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Essential part of my kitchen

I love my TM6. I’ve made risotto, numerous saucy meals, meatballs, divine yoghurt, pasta, rice, cakes, cookies, smoothies, butter, lemon curd, caramelised onion, coleslaw and other salads, steamed veges and mashed potatoes and I feel I’ve barely scratched the surface in terms of what I can do with it. I have found that food cooks well and evenly and the results are very consistent. There’s no escaping that it’s very expensive but I feel I am getting my money’s worth. I enjoy cooking with it when before I was pretty uninspired in the kitchen.

Rob W

Rob WMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer Service is lacking

Purchased in September 2019 for $2,269.00.

veroniqua

veroniquaSydney, NSW

I got caught up in the hype - remember - it ONLY does 'wet' food....

Purchased in June 2019 for $1,800.00.

Kate. P

Kate. PMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

My Thermomix has well and truly paid for itself

Purchased in July 2017 for $2,089.00.

Emma__

Emma__Sydney, NSW

Breaks down

this product has broken down three times - as a customer you end up spending a lot of money on parts and mailing. I would recommend getting a cheaper product.
it's a good blender.

Purchased in January 2013 for $2,000.00.

Lukasz

LukaszSouth East Queensland, QLD

It’s a decent machine but should be more reliable for this amount of money.

Purchased in April 2013 for $2,100.00.

SMM-A-J-Peter

SMM-A-J-PeterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Does it’s job

I like it enough to use it everyday but I think it’s rather overhyped and it’s just a passing fad. If money permits I think it’s a good machine to have though.

Purchased in May 2018 for $2,000.00.

Loulou

LoulouGippsland, VIC

Good but not worth the price tag in my opinion

I do enjoy using my Thermomix, I do think it's great, but if I'm completely honest, I don't think they are worth the price tag. There are still plenty of things I prefer to cook stove top or in the oven, having said that, it has made cooking or preparing foods easier.

Albert E

Albert EHunter Region, NSW

Reliable and Easy

We have had our Thermomix now for over a year and it has been the best purchase we have made. It is so simple to use and we use it daily.

Purchased in November 2017.

sherri

sherriVic, 3802

Excellent time saver, love the guided cooking

Purchased in April 2019 at consultant for $1,839.00.

Trish_M

Trish_MHighland Park, QLD

Absolute time saver

LOVE this machine. Makes food prep so much easier and far less messy. What used to take a whole weekend of bulk prepping for school lunches and fast dinners now takes a few hours. And also makes cooking meals we never would have tried to make at home so much easier. We’ve had it for over 12 months and are still learning new things it’s capable of. Winner!

Purchased in November 2018.

dij123

dij123Great Southern, WA

Thermomix TM5 - "Ownership and Afterservice"

Purchased in September 2017 at Thermomix for $2,009.00.

Moochie000

Moochie000Melbourne

Can’t live without it

LOVE my thermomix! Makes life so much easier. Use it for so many things. The meals that come out of it are amazing! Haven’t had a bad meal yet.. the scales stopped working at one stage. They were promptly fixed by thermomix. Now would LOVE to get the tm6 :) would be good if they had a upgrade offer

Purchased for $2,800.00.

Chinadoll

ChinadollGippsland, VIC

Love it

I purchased my TM5 18 months ago and love it. I set the timer and go off and do other things knowing if I get sidetracked it wont burn, boil over or otherwise spoil. Like all recipes you pick and choose the ones you like. The food is tasty and perfectly cooked and making dough has never been so easy. The TM6 is out now, and I hear it is even better!!

Purchased in February 2018 for $2,100.00.

MsPink

MsPinkNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Love ‘em or hate ‘em...I love ‘em!!

I’m continually amazed at the power of this product. I’ve had mine for about 2 years and it still surprises me.

I previously had a non-branded thermal cooker which was heavy and hard to clean and eventually stopped working after only a short time.

The possibilities are endless with the Thermomix. I can create a different cuisine every night.

It makes the smoothest purées and I love that it can spin the blades in reverse for cooking a casserole.

The only thing that annoys me a little is that sometimes it can be hard to scrape your mixture out if you’ve made say brownies or something with a thick sticky consistency.

Other than that, it’s like my sou chef!

Purchased in May 2017 at Second hand for $1,600.00.

KAHLUA

KAHLUAPerth, WA

TM 6 - Love it

I have had my new machine approximately one month now & I am loving it. With the Cookidoo built it and connecting via Wifi to my Internet, cooking is a breeze. I have had the TM 31 for 12 years - it has not missed a beat but thought I would upgrade to the new model. The recipes available on Cookidoo is phenomenal. Have the App on my phone, so that makes shopping a breeze for ingredients. So glad I have purchased the new model, I just love it.

Purchased in July 2019 for $2,169.00.

kjadams75

kjadams75Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Awesome all round machine

I have the thermomix tm5, to say I love it is an understatement!
I use my thermomix almost daily and since owning it it has changed my family’s eating habits dramatically.
I no longer buy jar or packet food as my thermomix makes everything from scratch!
Perfect if you have allergies and need a specialised diet you can mil your own grains or rice flour, you can be as adventurous as you want and make things that you never thought possible!
The Tm5 weighs/stirs/blends/heats and so much more, it has a great 2ltr capacity and cooks enough food for my family of 8
The price is quite high, but it has paid for itself in no time at all and I would be lost with out it

Purchased in September 2016 for $2,180.00.

Emmah_kate

Emmah_kateSouthwest, VIC

The only appliance you'll ever need.

Thermomix is amazing for chopping, puree..cooking and just general kitchen jobs!
So simply to use and cooks whilst you play with the kids come back and dinner is done!
Bowl does get quite hot whilst cooking but handle doesnt so easy to remove for the machine once cooking has finished.
Just amazing without the massive amount of effort and best of all minimal dishes!

Purchased in March 2019 at Thermomix for $2,089.00.

Katho

KathoAU

Love it

I upgraded to the TM21 and I love it. I use it pretty much everyday. It saves so much time cooking and does it all for you. I've been using a Thermomix since 2014 and could not imagine not having one. It has pretty much replaced my pots and pans.