TikkTokk NannyPanel

TikkTokk NannyPanel

See the Best Playpens in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Twin mumma

Twin mumma

Faulty product needs to be recalled and fixed!

Panel falls apart as others have stated. Some panels click together with an audible click some don't no matter how much you try. 2 panels fell over onto baby yesterday (only 7.5 months old). Luckily he wasn't hurt. I have informed the manufacturer and will be returning to baby bunting. I have also submitted a report to product safety people to have it properly assessed.

Purchased in July 2019 at Baby Bunting.

Great playpen when put together correctly

When the panels are properly locked into place a child should not be able to pull the panels part. (I even have trouble dismantling the joined panels when they have been assembled correctly). The panels will fall apart when they have NOT been put together correctly. Two sets are ideal to make a decent sized playpen.

Piece of crap!

How can you charge this amount of money for this amount of plastic? It’s not safe the panels aren’t securely locked into place, the suction cups don’t stick My 10 month old has knocked panels down and hurt himself in the process! He also pushes the whole playpen around the house. A really crap product. I feel ripped off the price I paid I could have got a better one.

Goodies

GoodiesQueensland, Australia

Not secure

We purchased these after purchasing the PlayPen and realising it was too small.

The panels are not click lock secure at all and our 8 month old is able to lift the panels.

She lifted one side and thank god she was not injured.

I have now secured each panel together with cable ties.

Would not recommend.

amy8833

amy8833

Not reliable

This shouldn't be sold as a product for safety. We rarely use ours, it is purely a backup for those inevitable situations where the bub needs to be kept safe for 5-10 minutes. The playpen falls apart, my 18month old can pull it apart and walk out in minutes. She can push it around easily. She once pushed it straight into the kitchen while I was tending to my other child. It took her 1 minute to move it across the whole living area to get to the kitchen. It really isn't reliable or safe.

Kristyadelaidce

Crappest product!

After turning my back for 5 minutes, my 6 month old had kicked one of the panels over. I then found him chewing on the electrical cords in the corner of the room. He could have died if he had swallowed something or strangled himself. Two of the knobs that joined the panels together had broken & come off. This is the worst quality product I have ever come across & I would not recommend it to anyone.

Romina P

Romina PMelbourne

Love it

I got it for baby bunting offer , it all worth for money , we brought 2 play pens and fixed together , bub has larger room to play. Didn't take time to put together ! Most highest playpen I found in the market ! It has rubber stoppers at the bottom ( it didn't work well , may be because I have wooden floor ) most of all I love it coz we can make it even bigger with extensions ( buy separately)
Worth for money
Rubber stoppers didn't work well

Fabulous product

I bought a nanny panel to help me with my grand daughter's visits as it has been a long time since we had young children in the house. It is very easy to assemble, light to carry and easy to pack away and its very safe. I also found it easy to clean baby food off with a damp cloth. When she is not here, we sometimes use the panels to keep the dogs off the clean floors. I recommend this product to all grandparents.
Its easy to clean, easy to carry, easy to pack away