TOM Organic Ultra Thin Panty Liners

TOM Organic Ultra Thin Panty Liners

Pros

• Gentle on sensitive skin

• Fit well

• Causes Irritation Yes (2) · No (4)
filogirl

filogirlSouth East Queensland, QLD

If you buy these you’ll never be able to go out in public

Purchased in February 2021 at Woolworths Physical store for $5.00.

TOM Organic
The TOMcoTOM Organic

Hi there! I am so sorry to hear that this was your experience with our pads and it does definitely sound like a faulty batch had landed in your hands! Please reach out to us at hello@tomorganic.com.au so that we can find a resolution for you! X

AnnaRose

AnnaRoseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Too much plastic

Is it bad to say I haven’t even used one but am already so put off I won’t buy again?! Too much plastic. Each individually wrapped but they have another wrapper around them all. Such a waste and voiding my more eco friendly reason for buying them in the first place.

LuckyClover

LuckyCloverSydney, NSW

Not absorbent, thick fluffy material

I tried these hoping they would be an natural supermarket solution but instead was sorely disappointed to discover they are like a fluffy dry cottony material that doesn't absorb blood well.
Fortunately to my delight I've since discovered the best organic pad brand and its called bamboo babe www.bamboobabe.com.au they will send you a free sample pack to try them out and honestly, hands down I've tried every single organic brand these are the absolute best! They are razor thin and ridiculously absorbent, watch the video on their website, they are made from organic bamboo and the company is lovely. Unlike tom organic customer service which hides negative reviews. Bamboo babe for the win!

Purchased in July 2020.

Causes IrritationYes

Alice

AliceSydney

Not for me..

First of all, so much plastic in the packaging. And worse still, the plastic packaging is so hard to rip apart. Not user friendly at all.

The material is not comfortable, and I often suffer with vulval dermatitis after use, every single time. It never happened to me with other brands..

Causes IrritationYes
Katrina

KatrinaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Try walking a dog

Walked my dog while on my p. Changed the pad before I went for a walk, got home to change again ( hour later ) and the pad was ripped my thighs rubbed so hard against the pad it was ripped up when I got home. Tho this isn’t the first organic pad I’ve used - other organic brands have sadly done the same. So I just use Kotex active now since I work out everyday on the move. Little disappointed in it because the pad looks great ... just couldn’t handle me walking for a hour ( fast walker ) ... so I’m just gonna use the pads I have left for when I walk around the house so I know it will last better? Overall not good for my active workout. Sorry.

Purchased in April 2020 at IGA.

Lina O.

Lina O.

Good but definitely not eco-friendly

I love this sanitary because it didn't cause me any irritation. It is easily accessible from where I am at. It feels soft. On another note, I learned that this one uses a lot of plastic on the packaging.

Purchased in May 2020.

Causes IrritationNo

So much plastic wrapping in the box!

Was excited to find and try a product that was biodegradable. However, I was disappointed to find so much plastic used in the wrapping inside the box. Terribly misleading marketing for those of us trying to chose options which are more environmently friendly.

Purchased in January 2020.

Kate

Kate

Long time buyer BUT no more

I've been buying TOM for over a year they used to be great & was the only pad I'd wear but the last couple months they have changed the pad it feels stiff & hard like your wearing cardboard. I've stopped buying this product as it no longer breathes at all. Really disappointed have now thankfully found another brand that delivers.

Product has changed

I first started using Tom Organic Liners a year or more ago and was very happy with the quality which I found to be superior to similar products. However, the quality has deteriorated. At first I thought that maybe there was a faulty batch but after my latest purchase I accept that the product is now of an inferior quality and I will no longer purchase.

False advertising

The amount of plastic packaging on these is ridiculous. They've put them in a cardboard box and the pads themselves are biodegradable but each is also wrapped in plastic and there is another layer of plastic inside the box. As far as I'm concerned this is just a con to get environmentally conscious people to buy their products without knowing how much plastic is involved until they get home and open the box.

Traveller107

Traveller107South East Queensland, QLD

Horrible, cheap and tacky product. Most good reviews here are fake.

I am shocked at the appalling quality of this product. Its like a garbage bag lining with low quality absorbent material that disintegrates and fails and the garbage bag like plastic lining makes crunchy sounds. After reading the reviews here I tried this product and was horrified at the tacky quality and couldn't believe anyone would want to use this. Revisited the reviews to realise the ones recommending this product are fake and have written reviews for only Toms organics products. Gave a few left over to a couple of friends to try who were shocked at the terrible quality either. Had to bin the remaining unused bag. Do not recommend.

SLK

SLK

Love Them!

I've never loved the idea of wearing pads. They always felt icky and uncomfortable but after switching to TOM products I'm now totally fine with wearing a pad. They are so comfy, you forget you're wearing it. THANKS TOM :)

I love this product!

I have really enjoyed using TOM products. I was so surprised at how utterly comfortable they are to wear - it doesn't even really feel like you are wearing a pad - perfect! I absolutely love it and totally recommend!

Love these!

Love TOM products - these are really absorbent, with no smell or irritation. It's a plus to me that they contain no nasty chemicals either.
They are kind on the environment too. Won't buy anything else!
I love how they stay put and are really good value for money.

Bec DMelbourne

the ONLY pads I will use

these are the only pads I will use now. They are comfortable, fit well and no leaks.
I can wear them without having to worry about the pad moving or leaking, and no toxic chemicals! Where has this company been for the past 30 years?!

Taz

TazPerth

Not very absorbent

while I love the fact that these pads are organic, I won't be buying them again. I was going through 2-3 times the amount I'd usually use, and I was so worried they'd leak! This was impractical for me, as I can't be rushing off to the toilet so regularly!

Mimi

MimiWA

Bleach and chlorine free!

These organic pads are amazing. They're comfortable all night (or day) long. No nasty smells, no embarrassing rustling when I walk, no rashes or abrasions, and it's comfy soft on my delicate parts. Plus they actually absorb moisture properly and the wings stay put. Since trying these I have thrown out my other branded pads and vow to never use them again. I hope TOM organic takes over the female hygiene world because more companies should be pointing out the harmful chemicals in products we use.

Best Organic Quality - Can't live without it!

I am allergic to most female hygiene products - they literally melt my skin! I started using organic ones to avoid the uncomfort and had success. Ive triwd multiple organic cotton products but TOM organic is by far the BEST quality. Absolutely Faultless. It's a bonus that theyre not only good for me but for the environment too. I'm never turning back.

Tash

TashCentral Queensland, QLD

Swap to Tom organic now!!

I changed my sanitary products to the tom organic brand as I was having a very uncomfortable time with all other products. They attracted me as they are chemical free, and animal friendly which are all so important.
The pads are so comfortable I never know I'm wearing one, they are very thin but so absorbent I've never had and leaks or issues. If your not using the tom brand you need to be!!

These are great!!

I have super sensitive skin and using non-organic pads cause me to break out into a rash, however these don't!
They absorb my heavy flow really well and never once have they caused me to seep through and stain my underwear, even with a heavy flow.
The wings are so sturdy! They don't peel off or bunch up at all.
The pads don't have any 'wet dog' smell - just a slight fresh cotton smell which is almost unnoticeable. They also don't make my period smell any worse then it already is.
They're super thin and make little to no sound when you wear them.
Also, they're only a couple of dollars more than non-organic pads, so you may as well give them a go!

Pippa's Mum

Pippa's Mumasked

How di you get them to stay put in your panties? The opaque extra piece tears the three adhesive (?) strips off. I had to use double sided tape to be able to use them! Not impressed!

Helen Glassford

Helen Glassfordasked

Where do you purchase this brand.? Sounds Good. Do you have Super ? Haven't seen them here in WA Are they available over here?

Erin

Erinasked

Is it normal for these pads to have a foul smell even before wearing? I bought a packet and the smell when I opened one made me feel sick!

Bec D

No, mine have never had a foul smell.
If they all smell then I’d suggest contacting them, the customer service is fantastic and I’m sure they’ll replace them for you if wherever you bought them won’t help.

Get an answer from our members and TOM Organic representatives

Features:

• TOM Organic Ultra Thin Day Panty Liners are ideal for those with a light flow who need a bit of support during the day.
  • They have a plant-based waterproof backing for added leak protection.
  • Breathable certified organic cotton is interwoven with flexi technology, making for a comfortable fit.
  • These pads are soft, hypoallergenic, and don’t contain any synthetics or dyes, making them gentle on sensitive skin.
  • They’re biodegradable, vegan, and haven’t been tested on animals, making them one of the more eco-friendly choices for disposable pads on the market.
  • TOM Organic Ultra Thin Day Panty Liners are available in a 26 pack.

Points of praise:

• Reviewers with sensitive skin said that the liners were gentle on their skin, noting that they weren’t irritating.
  • They also found that the liners were comfortable to wear - reviewers appreciated that they fit well, with some even saying that they sometimes forgot they were wearing them.

A point to consider:

• Some reviewers noted that the liners weren’t as absorbent as they expected, saying that they experienced leaks when using them. This may be because this product is a panty liner, and not a regular pad, and is designed for use for days when you have a rather light flow.
CategoryPanty Liners and Sanitary Napkins