Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature Sangenic Nappy Wrapper System

3.6

• Comfort
Kerri

KerriGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ridiculously expensive refills and stiff to use

Purchased in June 2020 at Baby Bunting Physical store.

Ilonka C

Ilonka CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stopped working

The bin works for the first 2 months and then it starts to smell. We have to clear the bin every night which defeats the purpose. We do wash and sanitise the bin every time and it still doesn't lock the smell away... a little disappointed.

Purchased in November 2019.

Ange_S_20South East Queensland, QLD

New Bin is terrible compared to old bin!

Purchased in February 2020 at Baby Bunting for A$25.00.

Tommee Tippee
Tommee Tippee A.Tommee Tippee
Nappy Disposal Systems

Find out how Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature Sangenic Nappy Wrapper System compares to other Nappy Disposal Systems

Nathan O

Nathan OVictoria

Expensive refills

Very expensive refills, the environmental impact is probably not great either, i am sure they could use a biodegradable plastic and not sure why they cost so much . The twist and click mechanism does though effectively keeps the smell down to a minimum.

Purchased at Big W.

Right idea, deceptive marketing

While this is a good concept for saving on waste while maintaining hygiene, the expected process is nothing more than a money making scam. Once you get through your first round of bags, you will pay much more for refills than the actual product. What you are buying with refills is nothing more than a glorified plastic bag AND a cartridge which in the end is more waste to landfill to top off what is little more than extortion. Good ideas need to be accompanied by moral integrity or they will fail.

Rabia Z

Rabia ZMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Incredible

I love mine!! 5/5 here, keeps smells out and saves endless trips to the bin.... Refills can be pricey but I just stock Up when they are on special - don't think I have ever bought them at full price in almost 4yrs.Lived in a 2 story home, so highly rate this! still use it and also stock up on no name cartridges when on special. I love it. No mess, no smell and only need to empty once a week instead of everyday like other bins! 5/5 for me!

Purchased in May 2019 at Amazon for A$49.00.

eyeswideopen

eyeswideopenNorth Queensland, QLD

Disappointing Purchase

Purchased in October 2019 at Big W Online Store.

MissyMoo92

MissyMoo92Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product

Product does what's it's meant to. It's effective and very easy to use. I just wish there was a cheaper option with the bag refills. Very happy with this product. I have been using it for 4 months so far. It's easy to clean and also fits into places well.

AliCat

AliCatSouth East Queensland, QLD

good but gets expensive

a must have in a hot climate - hot nappy bins get yucky quickly! However, wonder why another manufacturer hasn't come up with a less expensive option. The entry price is good but the refills get expensive. We buy them at baby bunting when on sale otherwise not cheap! also, I 'twist' every couple of nappies (our little girl is just 6mths so not huge nappies mine you)

Great product

The Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Sangenic Nappy Wrapper System is the perfect, safe and hygienic solution to dispose of bubbas nasty nappies and the odours that come with them. Making life that little bit easier for mums everywhere! Head to your local department store and check it out today.

Amir Bo

Amir BoSydney, NSW

Very effective in what it is meant to do!

Pros:
- Definitely does what it claims to do in keeping the nasty odours in.
- Easy to use.
Cons:
- Refills are relatively expensive.
- The size of the bin is not big enough.
- The bin is a bit flimsy.
Overall I'm happy that I bought it and it's definitely better than using individual nappy bags.

Sylviat

SylviatSydney, NSW

Sealed the nasty smell

I previously use a normal bin with lid but the smell filled up the whole toilet. So decided to get one of this and it did conceal the smell. Like it alot and find it more hygienic. I use it only for nappies with poop to save on refills. And happy with it so far.

HergelV

HergelVNewcastle

had a neutral experience

First, i love that it somehow proves to its claims. Everytime I throw the nappies to this bin, there is no smell at all . The high technology does the work for that. One thing I find inconvenient is refilling it. I mean i can just dispose the nappies manually lol I just bought it for the sake of having a newborn baby that changes nappies from time to time.

Chloe

ChloeMorwell

Hygenic, Clean and Handy!

This product is great! You can not smell the nappies at all even when it comes time to change the bag, it's very handy and really easy to use. I would definitely purchase this if I didn't have it brought for me, the price is very reasonable as well. A++

Nick

NickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn't live without it!

Got one from Aldi when they were on special and am so impressed with how simple and well this device works. Unlike nappy bags this things reduces all odours in our babies room! On the rare occasion we run out of a cassette and switch back to nappy bags the sudden smell in the room is pretty unbearable and our little one probably doesn't like the smell either. Availability of cassettes has proven a problem and I can only find them in Coles at $10 for one or $30 for three. For us a cassette can last well past two weeks. You can also get the cassettes from eBay. Overall very happy and would recommend this to any parents to be as a must buy before little one comes along.

Rob

RobCanberr

Had been excellent.

We have had ours for close to 18 months and it had been one of the most invaluable items we got. That said, the last 3-4 months there has been a noticeable build up of smell within the bin itself. We have washed it out numerous times, with some pretty heavy smell killers as well, however it is getting worse. Would be five stars and no end of praise if not for the recent change.

Chainie

Chainie

No smell. Very Clean & Convenient. Magic.

Amazing Product

Tiffany B

Tiffany BMelbourne

Good Nappy Bin

Purchased one of these bins, as our daughters nursery is up stairs and I'm not wanting to constantly run down the stairs with a wet/dirty nappy in the middle of the night.
It works really well, easy to set up, holds in smell, easy to empty. Only complaint would be that the refills are so damn expensive!

Just get this

Just get this. As a new dad (Latin for 'changer of poo collections') this was sent by the Gods of Sanity on the Auburn Wings of Scented Valkyries. It has cartridges - what bloke doesn't like to reload / change / swap something out. It works exactly as advertised. It does not stink. Awesome in a nappy bucket thing.