Wrap Toned

Wrap Toned

See the Best Fitness Equipment Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very happy with the results

It was very cheap, so I didn't expect much. I was very surprised with the results. It was very easy to follow the tutorial. I have been using it for 4 weeks, so I wrapped myself more than 12 times. I just love the result. Excellent.
Very nice surprise.

I have lost 2 cms after the first treatment

I just purchased a thermo slimming cream and body wraps last week. The website has great description and a video how to use it at home. The step by step video was very easy to follow.
I am very happy with this product. I wanted to get slimmer for a special occasion and I have already achieved what I wished for :))))

Lost 2 sizes in 6 - 8 weeks

I have been using this product combined with diet and exercise. I lost about 10 cms within 2 months.
I would highly recommend to anyone who wants to get slimmer.
My skin has improved a lot. I always struggled with cellulite and now I can finally wear my bikini without looking like an orange.