Too Faced Better Than Sex

Too Faced Better Than Sex

See the Best Cosmetic Products for Eyes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Val

Val

overhyped.

I bought this mascara after hearing so many good things about it. Initially I was impressed with the length it added to my lashes but throughout the day the mascara flaked off onto my face despite me not touching my face at all. Wouldn't purchase again.

Purchased in January 2019.

Skin ToneFair/Light Skin
SmudgingNo

KiaraRose

KiaraRose

This just doesn’t live up to the hype for me.

I purchased this mascara due to the absolute hype from SO many people. However this just didn’t live up to the expectation for me. I struggled to apply with the thick brush, and the formula was so thick it made my eyelashes all clumped together and flaky, with a lot of product rubbing off onto my eyelids and under eyes. I removed straight away and have never used it again as I just didn’t like it at all! I wouldn’t recommend to anyone wanting to lengthen their lashes, it would be more recommended to those wanting volumous dark lashes.

Purchased at Mecca Cosmetica Physical store.

Shane Allen

Shane AllenTasmania

Not enough!

The mascara its self was good, and good quality. When picking up the mascara, it feels heavy as though there is a lot in it, but this is misleading. After opening the bottle, it is clear that all the weight is in the packaging its self. There was not enough product, and it did not last very long.

Purchased in April 2019 at Mecca Cosmetica Physical store for $60.00.

Amy

AmyPerth, WA

Not Recommended

I bought this mascara as part of a Too Faced Christmas gift pack. I was really disappointed that the mascara was not long lasting, and would transfer onto my skin and give me panda eyes by the end of the day. It is a very flaky mascara as well. I will not purchase this mascara again.

Purchased in December 2017 at eBay.

Skin ToneFair/Light Skin

Nora M.

Nora M.Sydney, NSW

Literally BETTER THAN SEX

Received this mascara as a Christmas gift from a colleague and absolutely loved it! Before using this mascara, I only ever used one other mascara for years but after using this mascara, I now have another favorite and an additional mascara I can trust if my other one is not available. I have long eyelashes and this mascara enhances length and volume. It is not clumpy or chunky on the lashes like other brands and I sometimes use the lash wand from my other mascara and dip into this mascara mix because I find it much better. It is also very easy to wash, does not cause lashes to fall off and great for all seasons. Definitely recommend!

Purchased in December 2018 at Mecca Cosmetica Physical store.

SmudgingNo

Andrew Legget

Andrew LeggetSydney, NSW

Now I understand why this is a cult

The best mascara for volume and lengthening. I have tried SO many mascaras and this is the best. It is worth the splurge, especially if you want the look of false lashes without having to mess around with lash glue! Be warned though, it does dry out rather quickly if you put too much air in the tube by pulling it out and putting it back in (pumping it) to get the product out. As long as you don't do that, it will last you a long time.

Loz

LozSydney

If this is better than sex, i'm a little dissapointed

I have fairly long lashes, so my issue isn't length, but I was expecting a little better than what this mascara provides. I found my lashes to drop and shrink within half the day, so it doesn't have the staying power that I have found with other mascaras. Doesn't thicken at all so. If you're after a real natural look, than this is perfect.

Lauren

LaurenBrisbane

Amazing!!

Treated myself at Mecca this year for my birthday and I am so glad I did! picked up this seriously AMAZING mascara and I will definitely be repurchasing. Totally worth it!!

Gemma

Gemma

A Must Have!

This product is to die for! No make-up collection is complete without it, and once you go 'Better Than Sex' you'll never go back!!!! Even down to the packaging, this mascara is AMAZING. The collagen ingredient boosts lashes to look full, plump, luscious and not to mention Blacker than Black.

Thank-you Too Faced :) X

Taneesha

Taneesha

Love it!

I purchased this product 2 months ago and I'm in love with it.
It´s just pricey and i find it flakes sometimes. I have the normal version but some people like the waterproof one better.

Totallyxs

TotallyxsSydney

It's not better.

Actually, I asked in shop to give me a mascara that doesn't smudge. They gave me waterproof Better Than Sex. I used it and discovered that it is not waterproof and I still got panda eyes after all. It's clumping and looks like dust on my cheeks. Terrible. I am going to return it to the store.