Toshiba C350K Series

43C350KP (43"), 50C350KP (50"), 55C350KP (55"), etc... (See All)
See the Best 4K Ultra HD TVs in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Toshiba? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!
4K TV Buying Guide

• Picture Quality
Paul F.
Paul F.Far North Queensland, QLD

Very happy so far.

Very happy so far, very easy to set up. It was also easy to Bluetooth to our stereo. The only problem I’ve had is Disney won’t connect. Picture and sound are great I’m wrapped.

Purchased in December 2021.

Phil.SSydney, NSW

Good value for money.

It's great. I can't fault it. It is supported by Hisense and
is a Hisense 4A with Toshiba designed components. It's Android which is flexible and easy to use. Like a smart phone. It also has chrome-cast built-in

It has everything I need in a TV and is exactly the right size for my room. Colors are vivid and I've connected the audio to my surround sound system. OI've also connected my blueray player. I'm thinking about getting a recorder but don't see the need right now

I've subscribed to Paramount and youtube music.

I think Android has a lot to offer.

Because it's 43 inch It qualifies for in home support. It is 38 inches wide which fits nicely on most cabinets

Purchased in November 2021.

Colin R
Colin RMelbourne, Victoria

This is a very good set. Better than I expected

I was upgrading from a 2010 40" Regza model. The remote is very similar in look, but the layout is different. The keys are at the top, followed by the special coloured buttons, then the OK button control, and the channel/volume below it. The app buttons are at the bottom. Being a 4K UHD model, the sound is very good, and the picture is way better than its predecessor, which in itself was excellent. Set up was very easy. I can't really fault it, but I do find the remote buttons are smaller and need more concentration when using. I'll update when needed as I get used. Other than that, I'm very happy with the product.

Bill
Billasked
C350K Series

can I record to usb??

Phil.S

The Toshiba manual says that it records to a USB device which must be formatted as FAT32, minimum 2gb (15 mins HD recording), it also records in standby mode. Some broadcasters might block recording and the TV has one tuner so you can only watch the channel while recording. The recorder has to be plugged in, in order to schedule a recording.

Bill
Billasked
C350K Series

can I record to usb?

Compare all 5 Toshiba C350K Series
Category4K Ultra HD TVs4K Ultra HD TVs4K Ultra HD TVs4K Ultra HD TVs
Screen Size 43"50"55"65"
Screen TypeLED/LCDLED/LCDLED/LCDLED/LCD
Type of TVHDR Compatible and Smart TVHDR Compatible and Smart TVHDR Compatible and Smart TVHDR Compatible and Smart TV
Wireless OptionsBluetooth and Wi-FiBluetooth and Wi-FiBluetooth and Wi-FiBluetooth and Wi-Fi
Refresh Rate 50/60Hz50/60Hz50/60Hz50/60Hz
Number of HDMI Ports3333
Number of USB Ports2222
Wall MountableYesYesYesYes
Weight7 kg9.8 kg12.3 kg
Operating SystemAndroid TVAndroid TVAndroid TVAndroid TV
Dimensions (without stand) 560 x 961 x 83 mm647 x 1116 x 85 mm757 x 1230 x 86 mm
Dimensions (with stand) 598 x 961 x 212 mm692 x 1116 x 226 mm757 x 1230 x 227 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Compare all 5 Toshiba C350K Series