Wayno F.

Wayno F.Perth, WA

Didnt have enough US dollars?

Was not able to give me $2000 US dollars at the Midland kiosk. They informed me that they had more coming in that day & would call me when it arrived.
I left my details & not heard from them since.

LeetonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible service

Travelled to Vietnam. was accepted at most atms, but fees were expensive. App was SLOW. Card stopped working in aus, was charged $10 to replace. Horrible customer service. Not recommended

CurrencyVND
Travel M.Travel Money Oz

It was the perfect for travel.

I could use my card everywhere I went in Japan. Very convenient.I had no issues with my card.Coverting unused yen to Just dollars was a simple process using the app.

CurrencyJPY

Nixon Quintero

Nixon QuinteroMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great rates and great customer service.

Better rates than competitors and money availability is also convenient as they hold a variety of currencies and denominations all the time and when not they arrange to have your money within hours.

CurrencyJPY and USD

Nay

NaySouth East Queensland, QLD

App Sucks

Bob

BobAdelaide

Best rates

Very easy to use and best rates. Will be using them for our trip next year to the USA Europe and the UK. Chose to get cash and put onto my CBA travel card as you got more.

CurrencyNZD

Jesse

JesseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Minor convenience at a massive price.

LynPerth, WA

Do not use them. It is a Master Card owned by Flight Centre and will not assist you in any way if you are in trouble

typevu

typevuMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very disappointing service.

I purchased foreign money and they cancelled the order because they tried to do a "security check" but couldn't get through to me via phone... hello, send me a bloody e-mail! Leave a message or something. What is wrong with you guys! Thankfully there's enough time before the trip to re-order elsewhere. Will not be going through Travel Money OZ ever again.

CurrencyEUR and GBP
Ivan M.

Ivan M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Warning stay clear of this card. Use only In emergency as a back up.

Got this card from the travel agent thinking it would be a great secuirty measure. Was told by agent only fees are when you load and if you withdraw. Thought great load big so your not getting charged for continuously loading the card. Went to check out of the hotel and pay for an outstanding activity. Cost should have been $343 ended up costing $437 via the card and exhagnge rate. Almost an extra 100$$?? That's over 20 percent they take for themselves the thieves. Add that to a few thousand on a holiday and it feels like you have been robbed. BE AWARE!!!

Very disappointed

We travelled to America we had a lot of trouble with our card would not tap or some times it didn't work at all very disappointed had to ues my own card witch cost me 80 dollars in fees

Gregory Tymms

Gregory TymmsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Card review

Travelled to USA for 28 days. Visited Dallas, Houston, New Orleans, Atlanta, Greenville SC, Washington DC,
Nashville, Memphis, Dallas. Card was accepted in most places but not at Chevron Petrol Stations. So had to avoid those. Card was easy to manage and the balance was updated every time it was used. Liked it a lot.

Blue

BlueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fair and competitive rates

At Elizabeth, I was treated with great respect. As an older person they gave me the time to understand and count the transaction. I would like to thank Cathryn and Tiffany for the great service.

CurrencyTHB

pretty good

good service rates are high but very convenient.

too bad the banks now dont do such service so dont have much of a choice.

good overall experience the staff is always helpful and friendly and they know their stuff.

Pretty good overall

They had a lower exchange amount then on the website but were happy to honour the new rate. If you have done the research before hand is top quality an great customer service

Great experience.

Great customer service, so friendly. Quick and easy transaction and had a chat with a lovey lady who was working. Wish I remembered to grab her name. Would exchange money here again.

Joe DeBattista

Joe DeBattistaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Money In Your Pocket !!

We traveled to mainland USA (via Honolulu stop-over) and were away for 27 days. The Travel Money Oz card was absolutely fantastic during this time. By downloading the app, we were able to check on balances at any time and top up the spending amount very easily. Every business where we presented the card for payment accepted the card and we did not encounter any problems at all. This was really money in our pockets !!

Katina Zammit

Katina ZammitSydney, NSW

Good rate

I shopped around for US$$ and they were the best exchange rate. I was very pleased with the service and the rate. I will definitely be going back next time.

Ben

BenAuckland

Visiting Family in NZ

The staff were great I had to go three times over the week. Easy no fuss process, and very meticulous to meet my needs and ensure I used the right accounts to withdraw and change my money

CurrencyNZD

Casa

CasaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy transaction!

A very easy process to exchange currency. They matched our best rate and the process was very easy and to be able to do it locally was so time saving. A great service!