Travel Money Oz

• Competitive Exchange Rate Yes (259) · No (54)

Paul

PaulSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Shout out to Saiful at the Menai branch for going above and beyond 5 star service
he assisted us with all enquiries gave us a great rate al in al a great experience

CurrencyUSD

Teags

TeagsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Such amazing service

The service was excellent!!! Staff so happy to help and very friendly!

I was a little hesitant with all the travel exchange internet sites not working, as I like to shop around for a good rate and order online.

I have since discovered I did not get a very good rate.

CurrencyUSD and VND

Helped me with AMEX Travellers Cheques

Spent over an hour in Perth running from bank to bank until someone recommended me Travel Money Oz to redeem my old-ish USD American Express Travellers Cheques. Very fair pricing and exchange rate. Helped me a lot!

Review collected in partnership with Travel Money Oz

In Europe, no, in rent car service, no , to much trouble

you have a work of Good quality But for the moment Your Service not at all accepted in many Services in Europe by those that on the card there is not the name of the owner them they want your cards to be similar like the cards of bank there or fig tree the name of the customer this is the great difficulty with your services in Europe for the moment for example you cannot use Your card for Rented a vehicle, that's a bit that

Travel Money Oz

It's amazing how fast is the service and good customer care. I didn't have to wait long. The person who served me was soo good and have time management. Thanks.

CurrencyZAR

Sydney Bell

Sydney BellSydney, NSW

The perfect call

Was booked to cruise the south pacific islands and Fiji so asked what money was needed and without an efort I received all the currency needed for the trip and was told if I have any left bring it back for exchange.
Excelent service, thankyou

Review collected in partnership with Travel Money Oz

Product is great, app not so much

Used the card in Bali
The travel card is easy to use and very convenient.
Worked everywhere we needed it.
The app is very slow and very difficult to use.
Customer service was good - however you need to be able to make phone calls - no ability to use messenger feature.

Manuela Shields

Manuela ShieldsHobart, TAS

I was thrilled when the customer service lady showed so much enthusiasm for wanting to assist me in my purchase of USD and VND. She was so, so helpful and willing to go above and beyond what one normally receives in the customer service industry. I felt like leaving her a giant tip. Very happy with the service.

CurrencyUSD and VND

Camerob

Camerob

Awesome

Very easy to use no matter where I went around the country and nations I travelled to. Very convenient and easy to upload in the currencies I required or Aus dollars.

Glenn

GlennSouth East Queensland, QLD

Our purchase was handled very professionally and with easy and the staff were friendly and explained everything as we went through the process and explained where there were more Travel Oz shops if we needed one.

Safieh Soleimannejad

Safieh SoleimannejadGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The service was quick and perfect, Got my money directed to bank account fast and easy, nice and professional staff. Definitely use it again and recommend it. The travel oz money is located in the middle of city and easy to reach.

CurrencyEUR and USD

Peter D

Peter DSydney

Best price I’ve found

Got a lot more for my money then the other place I went to and had to refuse their offer. The service was very friendly and quick will use again

Lol

LolPerth, WA

Super Star Jacki

Jacki at Joondalup. I have been going to the Joondalup store ever since the first time Jacki served us at this store more than 3 years ago. Our last communication with her last week has been excellent, she went over and beyond to assist us when we needed extra help. If only more people were as efficient, friendly and helpful as her. Honestly as long as she is there, my family and myself don’t even consider anywhere else for all our travel money needs. WELL DONE Jacki!

Tim

TimSydney, NSW

Quick service

Streamlined process to exchange foreign currency, however does not buy back coins. Hard to know if the rate is competitive and whether it is consistent between customers as not all rates are displayed.

CurrencySGD

Nita Nelson

Nita NelsonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

We managed very well with money exchanged before our trip

We traveled to NZ on a cruise and elected to have cash and not a card..possibility on another trip we would consider using a card
Customer service both times was excellent.

Excellet service

Money for relative in NZ. I have used travel money Oz before and it is such a convenient way to have money at your finger tips while travelling overseas which I did in 2019

CurrencyNZD

Loni

LoniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not given equal amounts

I wasn't to happy this time as my friend whom I'm traveling with went to same company at the same time as me but different shopping centre and was give 8,9000 IDR for her 1 AUD and I was offered 7,9390094 IDR for my 1 AUD at the VIP.
When I showed the girl behind counter the txt message from my friend as they were counting out her money. She not give me better price. Which is interesting when the post office was offering 8,873.52 on that same day for 1 AUD. And the man that served my friend said he would better the post office price.
Go figure, how is this a fair deal?

Ian Morrison

Ian MorrisonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Whopdedo

Lovely service agent and out of the shop within a blink of an eye made this a supadoopa experience. Totally awesome as the Millenials would say. Out of my world as I would say being a Baby Boomer. Ba bom

CurrencyGBP

Fantastic Customer Service

Such a pleasant experience to purchase some foreign currency as a gift for a friend traveling overseas. Service was friendly, accurate and didn't take up much of my time. Well done!

CurrencyCAD

Review collected in partnership with Travel Money Oz

Convenient location, very helpful staff

The gentleman behind the desk was very friendly and extremely helpful. No ordering required, i got my currency immediately. I would have no difficulty in recommending this company to anyone

CurrencyGBP