Travel Money Oz

• Competitive Exchange Rate Yes (279) · No (61)

Save yourself the grief.

Constant tech issues, was never able to check account online. Closed my account nearly two months ago and still waiting on my money. Some of the phone consultants (when they didn't hang up on me) even tried to convince me I had less in my account than I did and could expect a lower return. Thank goodness for emails!

CurrencyAUD and USD

Money been stuck for a year !!

lost my card last february and been calling up all the time to order a new card. been told over the phone 3 times that they'd sent a replacement out which never comes. I have alot of money on it and starting to wonder if they have robbed me

Customer service does not exist

You’re taking a gamble with this product because the moment something goes wrong all you’re left with is automated machines and text bots. No way to email, no way to speak to an actual person and no way to resolve your issues. Most frustrating experience ever and no way in sight to address wrong charges. If Travel Money Oz does have a human working for them somewhere, please contact us or prove me wrong by providing a phone number that connects to an actual person please.

Travel Money Cards & Currency Exchanges

Find out how Travel Money Oz compares to other Travel Money Cards & Currency Exchanges

Disappointed Traveler

Disappointed TravelerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst company ever.

Traveled around Europe, was robbed in Spain of my card. Travel Money Oz stuffed me around for three days, not giving me access to any of my money. Had to starve myself to survive on the 20 euros I had left in cash. Worst experience with a company I’ve ever had.

Tatyana D.

Tatyana D.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

CURRENCY FEES

Went to China, excited to use my card with supposedly no currency fees. However, turns out there were huge fees. Lost up to $80+ that was taken out of my account. Despite staff assuring me this wouldn't happen.

Traveloz

TravelozGippsland, VIC

DO NOT GET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This card was a complete waste. They told me there would be no currency fees, which there was massive fees. Also it took weeks for my funds to be available..

Competitive Exchange RateNo
Renie

RenieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best rate ever

travelled New Zealand. Change aud to nzd best rate after checking other exchange rate companies. Doncaster customer service lady outstanding, friendly and cheerful. Certainly will recommend to family and friends.

Can't say - never traveled - thanks COVID19

As above - never traveled. Cancelled everything. Cashed out cards & converted everything back to A$
Can't blame you - but lost over$1000 on the exchange rates. Why a thirty word minimum? That's demanding

CurrencyCAD and USD

Jasmine SangaSydney, NSW

Great rates!

Sydney. Changed my USD pocket money to AUD and found out your rates are great! I don’t have a card, just cash at the moment. Staff was very accomodating and very cheerful!

You’re welcome!

Staff

Singapore but back now.
Card accepted
Easy to manage
Great staff very helpful.
30 words wrong, have work to do.
z x c v b b n m n b v c c

Allan

Allan

Good service and competitive rate

I needed foreign cash so checked out exchange rates from several organisations. Travel Money Oz matched the best rate I could find and had the currency available in-store. I found the service to be very friendly, professional and efficient. I will certainly use this company for future foreign cash transactions.

Shaun Mora

Shaun MoraVictoria

It's okay

Had massive issues trying to get the pin for this card as the app's option for PIN Reveal never works. There are also fees for the currency transfer when I was told there wasn't

money transfer

had a problem with money transfer they sorted it out with no problems, cancelled tip due to corona virus, will keep money for later. Excellent service, we were travelling to Thailand. Only problem i had was the low exchange rate but i negotiated a better rate.

CurrencyTHB
Competitive Exchange RateNo

Zoe is Incredible!
Zoe was so helpful advising us of how much money we would need for our trip to Bali. She made the process super easy for us and saved the hassle of ordering funds in through our bank.

Rodney Mugford

Rodney MugfordSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great company

I have found this business to be extremely professional. Highly recommended. I always convert money with them. Their staff are without exception very good to deal with. They are located in many different locations which makes them easy to locate.

Travel Money Cards & Currency Exchanges

It was great to have, easy to re load.

This card was great to have with me, no worries about my credit cards being compromised.
Also was very easy to reload while in India as well.
Would definitely recommend to anyone travelling.

Easy and fair

Traveled to Melbourne and it was extremely easy to exchange my US dollars for Australian dollars. I was in and out quickly and was very happy with exchange rate. Thank you

Nathaniel H.

Nathaniel H.Sydney, NSW

Love it

I had found it Easy to use, I would use it again
I would definitely Refer to my friends any where and any time
Love the app , use it anytime
Convenient

CurrencyAUD and USD

A. Sami

A. SamiSydney, NSW

Fast and efficient

Fast and efficient customer service. Contact the customer service by phone, was informed about the nearest in person service centre, reach the service centre, and got served. Will again mention fast and efficient service.

CurrencyAUD

John Arms

John ArmsSydney Surrounds, NSW

Tried getting currency from other outlets without success but spoke to them, had some currency in stock and ordered me the additional I required. Recommend them as the place to go for your overseas currency.