Travel Money Oz

See the Best Travel Money Cards & Currency Exchanges in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Travel Money Oz

• Competitive Exchange Rate Yes (283) · No (63)

I would like to thank Ashley and Nadene from the Castle Hill branch for all of their help in preparing for my trip to Las Vegas. 100% satisfaction. Thank you ladies, much appreciated.

Slav
Slav

Dishonest treatment

I bought AED and GBP currencies on 8 Jun 2022 at the 197 Pitt Street Kiosk 1, Mid City Centre in Sydney. By mistake I swiped my credit card to pay for them. When the female cashier noticed it, she murmured something under her nose and completed transaction. She gave me a TravelMoney Oz receipt, but no credit transaction printout from the mini ATM. Later on I noticed that my bank charged me $12 of cash advance fee and over $2 of cash advance interest. The cashier probably saved 0.5% of transaction costs ($2), which cost me $14. No warning from her, no advice on what I should do to avoid this kind of expense.

Hayley H.
Hayley H.South East Queensland, QLD

Would not use this service ever!

If i could rate this service 0 stars i would. I opened an account with Travel Money Oz 3 weeks ago in the hope of receiving a currency card for my trip to the states. However, the card is still being "processed" which is a complete lie as i have contacted the "customer support" which is a subcontracted company who states i don't even have a account with them even though i am logged into the website and app on my phone. They say they pride theirs selves on customer service which is also false as they hung up on me 3 times!

Wandering soul
Wandering soulSouth East Queensland, QLD

An hour spent already and the card's still can't be registered online

Travel Money Cards & Currency Exchanges

Find out how Travel Money Oz compares to other Travel Money Cards & Currency Exchanges

Charles
CharlesHobart, TAS

They gave me no assistance when I needed it most

Steve B.
Steve B.South East Queensland, QLD

Something wrong?

Val
ValSydney, NSW

Highly recommend it!

Very happy with the exchange rate (AUD to EUR) and service received at the Sydney Travel Money Oz store in Broadway Shopping Ctr. Thank you, Richelle for professional and friendly assistance. Highly recommend it!

Max
Max

Save you time

They don’t accept government issued passports for sign up, it must be an Australian photo ID only. Big flaw since this product is aimed at TRAVELLERS who may not have an Australian passport.

Chrissie
ChrissieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

hopeless card waste of time.

terrible unable to use. Not accepted most places. I was in the USA. Money on card unable to access. Very disappointed with this card and impossible to access online. Online service non existent and card always locked not usable .

Competitive Exchange Rate No

Save yourself the grief.

Constant tech issues, was never able to check account online. Closed my account nearly two months ago and still waiting on my money. Some of the phone consultants (when they didn't hang up on me) even tried to convince me I had less in my account than I did and could expect a lower return. Thank goodness for emails!

CurrencyAUD and USD

Money been stuck for a year !!

lost my card last february and been calling up all the time to order a new card. been told over the phone 3 times that they'd sent a replacement out which never comes. I have alot of money on it and starting to wonder if they have robbed me

Customer service does not exist

You’re taking a gamble with this product because the moment something goes wrong all you’re left with is automated machines and text bots. No way to email, no way to speak to an actual person and no way to resolve your issues. Most frustrating experience ever and no way in sight to address wrong charges. If Travel Money Oz does have a human working for them somewhere, please contact us or prove me wrong by providing a phone number that connects to an actual person please.

Disappointed Traveler
Disappointed TravelerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst company ever.

Traveled around Europe, was robbed in Spain of my card. Travel Money Oz stuffed me around for three days, not giving me access to any of my money. Had to starve myself to survive on the 20 euros I had left in cash. Worst experience with a company I’ve ever had.

Tatyana D.
Tatyana D.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

CURRENCY FEES

Went to China, excited to use my card with supposedly no currency fees. However, turns out there were huge fees. Lost up to $80+ that was taken out of my account. Despite staff assuring me this wouldn't happen.

Traveloz
TravelozGippsland, VIC

DO NOT GET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This card was a complete waste. They told me there would be no currency fees, which there was massive fees. Also it took weeks for my funds to be available..

Competitive Exchange Rate No