Trent & Steele Lagom Toaster

Trent & Steele Lagom Toaster

TS4379 (4 Slices), TS2379 (2 Slices)

3.3

• Even Toasting Yes (0) · No (1)

SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed in product and Harvey Norman

Purchased in February 2019 for A$55.00.

Even ToastingNo

Googler816Melbourne

Best toaster we've had in decades.

Toasts evenly and quickly, my 2 light brown, others slightly darker. Reheats without burning and this model has two little draws at the back, which catch all those crumbs that other brands drop everywhere! This model may have been discontinued, as I can't find a photo of the exact model. Bad reviews may indicate individual poor workmanship at factory - we were lucky to get a good one. On special at Harvey Norman half price!

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Googler816

Update Feb. 2020: Nearly two years and this toaster is still working perfectly.

min40fc

min40fcPerth, WA

Excellent Toaster

This is one of the fastest 4 slice toasters I have ever owned. Seriously really fast compared to the other brands I have had. Not surprised either with 2100 watts of power in it. I was taken back with the wood look buttons thinking it was a bit average. Anyway who cares, it punches out cooked toast in just over 1.5 to 2 minutes minutes evenly cooked and shaded.. Found setting 3 was perfect for non frozen bread.

Toasters

Find out how Trent & Steele Lagom Toaster compares to other Toasters

Sueasked

Lagom Toaster

Just bought the toaster, put it on number 3 but feel I had to stop it otherwise it would have burned badly. I cut the bread myself, would that be the cause

Googler816

Take it back for replacement. Number 4 is the recommended setting and it toasts bread perfectly, whether it's sliced or cut yourself. The thermostat must be faulty. On number 3 the bread should be only half toasted. Cheers.

Sue

Thanks for your help. Will take it back.

Compare all 2 Trent & Steele Lagom Toaster