U by Kotex Regular Ultrathin Pads

U by Kotex Regular Ultrathin Pads

Pros

• Prevents leaks

• Breathable and barely noticeable

• Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (1)
Infinity Anchor

Infinity Anchor

Excellent. Highly absorbent, good quality

U by Kotex Ultra Thins are my favourite ultra thin pads. They're really thin but highly absorbent, and most of all, they don't bunch up! I love their 'dry-weave' like cotton cover - they absorb efficiently whilst maintaining comfort/breathability, and none of the other pads I've tried seem to have this awesome feature. Highly recommend, and they're quite cheap when they're on sale too!

Causes IrritationNo
cassie

cassieSydney, NSW

glue on top layer

These used to be my favourite but I've found that every packet Ive bought recently, has glue on the top layer, same with the liners. Won't be buying this brand again.

Katarina

KatarinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not good!

Bought regular size pads and had to throw more than half to garbage due glue being on top of the upper side of the pad making them unusable. There is no chance of me buying this product again.

Purchased in December 2018 at Coles Supermarkets.

Causes IrritationYes
Sanitary Napkins

Find out how U by Kotex Regular Ultrathin Pads compares to other Sanitary Napkins

Worst pads I've ever used

On par with no-name brands, Kotex are a cheaply made pad. They feel like a plastic top layer over what should be absorbent cotton. Wearing it feels like flaps and layers of material. It's uncomfortable and you can feel it ALL of the time, which is something that you shouldn't feel. I'm going back to Libra.

Danni

DanniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic quality.

Before I made the switch to reusable menstrual products (cup + cloth pads) I loved U by Kotex pads. They are so absorbent and high quality. Definitely recommend this brand!

Emma

EmmaAlbury

OMG i thought I'd leak

Got this from a cousin's whom I stayed for the night. I love that it cover the entire thing from back to front. It is very absorbent and even if the flow is heavy, I am surprised to know that there are still no stains. Although I have to mention that is a little costly in comparison to other pads but it does the job, i'd rather spend more money money on high quality napkins than cheap pads/

Linda

LindaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good pads - only buy thins though!

U pads are very good. The overnight thins are great for heavy flow. I made the mistake of buying a regular pack of regular pads (not the thins) and these are terrible though -very dissapointed. They only stuck for 5 mins and then twisted and were so uncomfortable that i tossed the rest of the bag out. Useless. But the thins are great.

Nicole

NicoleSydney, NSW

Best pads for me

I have been trying several brands, this is the first time that I buy U by Kotex Regular Ultrathin Pads and I am very happy with this product.
The pads are thin and easy to carry in my bag, but they are also very absorbent. I am using the pads with no wings, because sometimes wings cause me rash.
I will definitely buy these pads again, especially when they are on offer.
I also like the design, the pads are individually wrapped in great colours!

TJbebe

TJbebeAU

Love these products

I am a loyal customer to U by Kotex and have been for many years.
The designs on the packaging are fantastic and actually make you feel less embarrassed when buying them. Not only the packaging but the pads themselves have cute little designs on them sometimes!
When it's that time of the month and your hormones are all over the place it's nice to have something that can be depressing look so aesthetically pleasing.
The main reason I stay with this brand of pads is because of the ease of unwrapping. No little pieces to rip off bit by bit, it just comes off all together quick and easy!
They also go on sale quite often at Coles for only $3 a pack!!!

TashLasalle

TashLasalleSydney

Doesn't absorb and feels like a mess

They have a good length and are super easy to remove from the wrapping in one step.
However (TMI) the texture feels somewhat plasticky and doesn't fully absorb so whatever remains on top dries out and goes flakey and just becomes a complete mess. I've tried other pads during the same cycle and none of them do this except the U by Kotex ones. It's especially true for when you have a light flow. I won't be purchasing again and will revert back to my go-to Stayfree ones.

Lorraine

LorraineNSW

My favourite brand of pads!

I started using U by Kotex pads when I got my period unexpectedly on holidays and my stepmother got me these. I was a bit skeptical because up until this point I'd only ever used Libra products, but I was in no position to complain. They were fantastic, they're in my opinion the best pads on the market. They stick to underwear & hold really well, with or without wings, and I've never had an issue with leakage using them. I tend to use them on the third day of my period because they aren't quite effective enough for a heavy flow, but U by Kotex's super pads are perfect for that. I love this brand, I would highly recommend to anyone.

One of the best

These pads are literally the only ones I buy! Sure, they can be a bit pricy but they are just so comfy and don't leak at all! The only down side is the wrapper is kinda noisy but over all they're great. The overnight ones are awesome as well

Best Pad Ever!

Wearing U by Kotex Regular Ultrathin Pads is like walking through fog! You don't even know its there! I love them, and I don't think I'll ever use anything else!

Courtney

CourtneyMelbourne

Not great

These come in cute and convenient packaging, apart from that these are only good if you have a light flow and are comfortable, they will not do the job if you have a heavy flow.

Rose

RoseMelbourne

I keep going back to buy these!

I decided to try this sanitary pads when they were in offer at Woolies. They are comfortable, odour control is good as well as absorption. I didn't experience any leakage. The wings are as tricky to manage as any other brand.

Trisha Tracey

Trisha TraceyDeception Bay qld

Not improved

They are not as good as the older model keep having leakage now when I didn't have before, I think I will have to try other brands and get reviews from other companies and my female friends and family, I have been using Kotex for a long time and so have my daughters but???
They used to be great
I leak out the back and sides and the middle is virtually clear

kenny28

kenny28tass

They do there job

They are OK they do there job they are pretty much the cheapest pad on the market. the are quite comfy. they stick in place and i have never leaked with them. the instant dryness core was a smart idea. the bright wrappers are easy to find in your bag.
They are sticky, they are cheap

Good