U by Kotex Super Ultrathin with Wings

U by Kotex Super Ultrathin with Wings

• Causes Irritation Yes (2) · No (1)
Peta

PetaFar North Queensland, QLD

They cause skin irritation

Used them for a few years but no longer they cause skin irritation terribly. Not sure what chemical is in it but just awful. Can no longer use them. The material is absorbent though

Purchased at Coles for $4.60.

Causes IrritationYes
Natasha Amos

Natasha AmosPerth, Western Australia

My favourite brand

Been using these for a few years and love them. Especially the Goodnights. My flow is quite heavy and regular and they absorb it very well. They don't bunch up or make noise while you walk. I just wish they weren't so expensive. The only negative.

Purchased at Coles for $4.50.

Causes IrritationNo
Women98

Women98Sydney, NSW

Broken packaging

I always buy products from kotex but this time when I bought ultra thins pads, the packaging inside was broken. Looks like someone has used it. Very Disappointing. Not happy

Purchased in September 2019.

Causes IrritationYes
Sanitary Napkins

Find out how U by Kotex Super Ultrathin with Wings compares to other Sanitary Napkins

Sheree

ShereeSydney

The last thing you need at an already inconvenient time!

These do not come off easy and they stick to your underwear. This wasnt an isolated occurence and it was very frustrating. Would not buy again. I spent some time picking the sticky residue off 1 pair, but when it happened a second time I just threw them in the bin, very annoying!

Great

these pads are very good they do me really well I do not necessarily have a super flow I am a regular but I use these so that is a problem for super flow people out there you many need to use a different brand or try out the overnight range.

girlstuffreviews

girlstuffreviewsSYDNEY

not the best

These pads are not that good for me, but maybe it's just me.
The colour wrapper are all the same for regular, super and overnight ultra thins - hot pink. This is sometimes a bit annoying as i get mixed up, even though there is a size difference.
The wrapper is very noisy and the white peeling tab often comes off when peeling.
These pads are very comfortable, but i don't feel protected and i don't trust them when i'm on a heavy flow. Theyre not wide enough, and sticks to my body when removing the pad.
Comfy, soft
pricey, not wide enough,

Isobel Lee

Isobel LeeCANBERRA

One of the best products that I have tried so far!

These pads are overall for everything needed are amazing! They are 'Ultrathins' and Supers and this pad lives upto it's name. They are very discreet and it feels like nothing is there! They also have wings which help keep the pad in place and it absorbs fast and efficiently. Overall, these pads are in my Top 3 for every month's use and I would buy them regularly because they are an amazing product!
Ultrathin, Discreet, Amazing for heavy flow, inexpensive
The wrapper however sometimes does rip, loud when opening

kendra17
kendra17

u by kotex amazing

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad

I wouldnt feel confident using these on all days I need protection. They are pretty to keep in your bag, and I have noticed that most of the designs are fairly on the dark side, like dark purple or black, so it makes them a bit hard to find inside my handbag. They are good enough for the first few days, but I dont use these overnight because they arent long or wide enough.
These come in a variety of pretty designs and look really appealing. They are really thin, but for me, not wide enough for heavy days.
They arent the correct size for me for heavy days, so I dont buy these regularly.

naomiS

naomiSAU

Good

U is the only brand I can use that does not irritate my skin, they are comfortable and flexible and stick well to underwear. I love the bright packaging!
Comfortable, absorbent, flexible, thin, the material does not stick to your skin.
Not much really, other than the price, but the price is average for these types of products.

Sanitary Napkins

Mythic

Mythic

OK

A decent product, but for the cost there are brands that I prefer. To give U their credit, it could have just been a bad pack.
I've been a big fan of U products so thought I would give these a shot, having enjoyed using their tampons and having found them of a high quality. The fabric on these was thin and moved well as promised and they were delightfully thin.
The wings sit a bit oddly on these, it didn't feel like the pad was really designed with the actual design of women's underware in mind! Althought they are very flexibile as promised I did find the glue from the strip was clingy and resulted in it peeling off against the underware.