Uncle Tobys Crunchy

Uncle Tobys Crunchy

Casey S

Casey SSydney, NSW

Ugh Ack Yeach!

Unfortunately I can't get the disgusting chocolate taste from my mouth. You have to wonder what's happened to people's taste buds and what artificial rubbish ingredients they put in this stuff.
Seriously just make your own fresh stuff.

Purchased in December 2019.

My All time Fav muslei bar

I love how crunchy these are, but at the moment my kids are I are really loving the chewy choc chip Uncle Tobys Muesli bars!!

Sarah

Sarahcanberra

Nearly broke my teeth

Would not recommend. If you could figure out how to make something crunchy without breaking my teeth that would be great.

Diabetes in a couple days

yeah mate i luv these bars they taste like cardboard which brings we back to my home in LA in a cardboard box. Gave me type 3 diabetes in a couple days

ye m8 so tru bruv

horrible!

I bought the Crunchy Choc Chip bars for my daughter as she wanted something to snack on for lunches. I tried one and threw them all out. Horrible and tasted like eating cardboard...there is absolutely nothing enjoyable or 'natural goodness' that I could see or taste. Don't bother trying them

texture and taste was like cardboard

chezryl

chezrylAU

Good

These were the first museli bar that I ever ate as a child. I liked them more than the chewy ones as they are not so sickly. Perhaps because they don't have quite so much sugar in them as the chewy ones. They are well packaged and easy to take with you when you go out. The only think I don't like about them is that if I take them to work and the office is quiet, everyone can hear me eating them! I have to wait for the office to clear out before I can enjoy it.
Great sized snack that tastes great.
Noisy when you eat them!