Misleading

The first bar I ate didn't even have a trace of macadamia nuts and only 2 half slivers of almond, basically an oat bar with a peanut and some other bits and pieces. I will never buy again.

Delicious But ...

I'd prefer it without preservatives - surely Uncle Toby's can make a reasonably priced clean and healthy yet delicious bar?

Good Tasting Nut Bar - Low In Sugar

Been searching for a healthy snack muesli bar with low sugar & good taste - I really like this Almond/Blueberry Farmers Pick. Only 12gms per 100gms sugar is OK by me.

EdRod

EdRod

Contains Preservative...So Why Bother

Looking at the ingredients list reveals preservative used. Not healthy by my standard. Look for another bar that contains natural products with no preservatives.

Margaret

Margaretasked

Where do I buy?

Vickie

Vickieasked

I can't seem to find the Farmers pick Pecan, Maple and Cashew with sea salt in Woolies or Coles, can you please tell me if this product is now discontinued?

Get an answer from our members and Uncle Tobys representatives