V-Zug Combi-Steam XSL

• Safety
  • Preheating Speed

JAGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it ..

Had a Vzug Combi Steamer Oven for over 7 years and if I leave this house I will take it with me. So versatile, so easy to use and love the automatic programming features. The steam and bake functions are so varied and virtually foolproof. Just about a guarantee of perfect results each time. Seriously the best although now wanting to replace oven seal and so hard to get through...

Purchased in March 2012 at e&s for A$8,000.00.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Product is usedDaily
FairLady

FairLadySydney, NSW

Uneven baking results-HSL (38 cm) combi steam oven

I bought the oven in Feb 2018. The oven does not give an even result for baking biscuits, bread etc. And also when I use it for grilling chicken wings with steam oven function at 230 degrees. I contacted VZUG more than 3 weeks ago, and emailed relevant details to VZUG as requested. I haven't heard anything back from VZUG. This oven is still under warranty and VZUG said they would send a technician to adjust it. So far, this oven is an extremely expensive piece of steamer!! because its oven function for baking is poor in quality.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

I will never use a microwave again

I cannot believe how beautifully this oven cooks everything and usually all at once ! Veal schnitzel and vegetables that taste like they are the freshest produce with flavour enhanced. Everything tastes like a restaurant meal with less salt, less preparation. I haven't cooked so much nor had so much fun in the kitchen in years. The Vzug is paying for itself by not wanting to eat out ! Easier to eat fresh and wholesome food as this oven encourages fresh whole food cooking by its simplicity. Personally I never want to use a microwave again. Just wish I had bought the larger one !!! I
really really love this appliance.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Steam Ovens

Find out how V-Zug Combi-Steam XSL compares to other Steam Ovens

cxc

cxcGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

we can't live without it now

Excellent oven. we do some many cooking with it. the steam/combi function is particularly useful for Asian cooking. we use it for almost every meal. we had it for almost 3 years now. The quality is excellent too, haven't had any major issue.

Every kitchen should have it. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedNov 2014

Andrew FarranceMelbourne

Vzug are great!

My wife is the cook, not I. But using the auto cook functions (roast veggies in the combined steam and meat in the SEP conventional oven) I make a fantastic roast! Just pop it in, set the finish time and relax :)
It does reheat really well, even making 3 day old drying out chicken curry pieces taste moist and edible again (for Master 10yo super fussy).
Remembering, you can cook with steam OR conventional heat OR both!
We love it. Expensive, yes, but you get what you pay for. We no longer use the microwave (except for Milo and 3 day old pizza when I am in a real hurry). Reheating family dinners is actually faster, and WAY more Convienient. Pop dinner in, program a finish time and your done.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

PaulHMelbourne

Amazing piece of kit

Purchased in January 2017.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Product is usedDaily
PaulH

The VZUG Combi-Steam XSL and the Combair XSL are simply "Brilliant"

Date PurchasedNov 2014
Tom Groves

Tom GrovesBrisbane

The best Combi Steam I have ever used!

I found this Combi -Steam very easy to use and I can cook anything I want and get the perfect result every time. I love the Easy Cooking Guides function which takes all the guesswork out of what I need to cook it on especially when there are over 116 guides. I also love the soft roasting option and bakeomatic. I highly recommend this oven to anyone whether they are a chef or have no idea of what they are doing.

Need new chiller

Need new chillerPerth, WA

Cook like a pro, intuitive appliance

Steam Ovens

Find out how V-Zug Combi-Steam XSL compares to other Steam Ovens

Deeslee

DeesleeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not user friendly

This oven has a lot of features which I have found are not easy to use. The soft roaster produces tender meat which is grey and pale. Not at all appetising. Also you can't roast potatoes at the same time as the meat. With some of the functions, it's not possible to set or anticipate the end of the cooking time. This is a great inconvenience when cooking for a family. V-Zug offer a demonstration of the oven and a 3 course meal included. Unfortunately, this demonstrated that it's not sufficient to have only one oven as some of the dishes had to go into another oven.
The supplied recipe book, is typically European, with lots of recipes which use cream, butter and cheeses. A 'modern Australian' adaptation would be good.

Perceptive

PerceptiveSydney, NSW

The BEST Combi Steamer ever!

This is nothing like the OLD steamers.

This Combi-steamer from V-ZUG is the only complete package, it got everything from a fan forced oven to a steamer to a baker & roaster with recipes, a slow cooker with meat probe to even a food re-heater (Regenerate, both moist and crisp) it replaces any microwave and it is simple to use, even by husbands and kids!