6Valco Baby Slim Twin

Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage

Naiza C.
Naiza C.

Perfect for what I was looking for

I just got my Slim Twin and I’m in love so is my toddler.
I have one toddler 16months and a 3 months baby. I had a front and back pram before but I hated it. It was really heavy, big and complicated to go out with it.
So I had looked over a week for a side by side. Was looking for compact, light and easy. Then I risked to buy the slim twin, my best decision!
It’s the narrowest pram in the market which will be perfect for me, living in an apartment and in the city.
However older kids don’t have much space in it, it hasn’t bothered me or my toddler. As soon she sat on it I had to take her out cause she didn’t wanna leave the pram.

Really happy with this one. Show details ·  1