Valco Baby Trend Duo

Valco Baby Trend Duo

• Suitable for Running Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Imogen

Imogen Southwest, VIC

My twins and I love this pram!!!

Light weight, snaps open and fold down easily, smooth to push and manoeuvre, adjustable footrest, perfect for naps as seats can be adjusted and good covers go down so far. Literally so happy with this pram!!!!

Purchased in January 2020 at Baby Kingdom Online store for $720.00.

Hi Imogen,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We're so happy to hear how happy you are with our Trend Duo <3

Bugaboo Donkey 2

Looking for 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers?

Read the reviews for Bugaboo Donkey 2

Ad
Evan

EvanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Snap duo baby trend

I recently purchased this pram in April in the colour denim, it is so stylish and looks great, I get alot of people asking what pram is it, I love how easy it folds and manuever, It is perfect double pram for my kids (3yr old & 6months)
I also love how the hood can extend further by unzipping it. Its my first double pram and i would highly recommend this pram :)

Purchased in April 2020 at Baby Baby Online for $680.00.

Hi Evan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Trend Duo! We're so happy to know it's been a great addition to your growing family :)

Grecian

GrecianPERTH

Perfect Double Pram

Purchased in June 2019.

Double Prams & Strollers

Find out how Valco Baby Trend Duo compares to other Double Prams & Strollers

Rosemaree C.asked

Can I take off the canopy on the snap or trend duos when I'm Bassinet mode?

I saw in store I could take one side off, but didn't get as far to take the middle clip off.

It would be good to have the canopy of for a better uninterrupted view of my newborn.

Hi Rosemaree,

Thank you for reaching out.

Yes you absolutely can, as the hoods are individual and removable.

For the Trend Duo, it requires no tools. For the Snap Duo, you will need a screw driver.

For more information or any additional help, feel free to reach out to us at: info@valiantbrands.com.au

Thanks!

Carly T.

Carly T.asked

Hi there,

I was excited to purchase a Valco Snap Duo Trend and before I bought the pram I have purchased 2 bassinets from FB Marketplace. When I went to order the pram, I can't find one in Australia until March 2021! My babies will be here before then. My question is, can the Trend Duo bassinets fit on a Snap Duo Ultra, or any other pram?

Thanks for your time,

Carly

Hi Carly,

Thanks for taking the time to write.

We're sorry to learn of your situation. The Trend Duo bassinets are only compatible with that duo pram.

We are completely sold out of the trend duo until 2021, however we might be able to help locate you one before you give birth.

If you don't mind, please send us an email with your best contact number and one of our team will reach out to try and help!

Regards,

VB team

Ryan N.

Ryan N.asked

Whats the difference between the trend and the Snap Duo?

Hi Ryan,

Great question. Let us try to break it down:

The Trend Duo is a little more luxurious duo. It has a 4stage hood as opposed to a 3 stage on the regular Snap Duo.

The Trend Duo has a one-handed fold where the Snap Duo is simple yet two-stage fold. The Trend comes with leatherette handle covers, though these can be purchased as an additional accessory for the Snap Duo.

The Snap Duo comes with two double wheels on the front (so technically 4 wheels) where the Trend has single wheels on the front. Both fit through standard doorways.

The Trend Duo weighs approx. 10.5 kg & the Snap Duo is just under 10 kg.

Let us know if you have any additional questions :)

Rosemaree C.

Wow I'm surprised the trend weighs more. The trend closes a little smaller. I feel like the snap is a little bulkier with the 2 double front wheels.

I'm in the middle of deciding which is best for me out of these two.

The peak-a-boo window is bigger in the snap, which is fantastic but has noisy velcro which might wake baby. The trend had a very small peekaboo window but it's magnetic so much quieter. I wish the window was bigger in the trend.

Get an answer from our members and Valco Baby representatives