Valco Baby Trend Duo

Valco Baby Trend Duo

4.5

• Suitable for Running Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Evan

EvanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Snap duo baby trend

I recently purchased this pram in April in the colour denim, it is so stylish and looks great, I get alot of people asking what pram is it, I love how easy it folds and manuever, It is perfect double pram for my kids (3yr old & 6months)
I also love how the hood can extend further by unzipping it. Its my first double pram and i would highly recommend this pram :)

Purchased in April 2020 at Baby Baby Online for A$680.00.

Safety
Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage

Hi Evan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Trend Duo! We're so happy to know it's been a great addition to your growing family :)

Grecian

Ease of Packing & Storage

Carly T.

Carly T.asked

Hi there,

I was excited to purchase a Valco Snap Duo Trend and before I bought the pram I have purchased 2 bassinets from FB Marketplace. When I went to order the pram, I can't find one in Australia until March 2021! My babies will be here before then. My question is, can the Trend Duo bassinets fit on a Snap Duo Ultra, or any other pram?

Thanks for your time,

Carly

Hi Carly,

Thanks for taking the time to write.

We're sorry to learn of your situation. The Trend Duo bassinets are only compatible with that duo pram.

We are completely sold out of the trend duo until 2021, however we might be able to help locate you one before you give birth.

If you don't mind, please send us an email with your best contact number and one of our team will reach out to try and help!

Regards,

VB team

Ryan N.

Ryan N.asked

Whats the difference between the trend and the Snap Duo?

Hi Ryan,

Great question. Let us try to break it down:

The Trend Duo is a little more luxurious duo. It has a 4stage hood as opposed to a 3 stage on the regular Snap Duo.

The Trend Duo has a one-handed fold where the Snap Duo is simple yet two-stage fold. The Trend comes with leatherette handle covers, though these can be purchased as an additional accessory for the Snap Duo.

The Snap Duo comes with two double wheels on the front (so technically 4 wheels) where the Trend has single wheels on the front. Both fit through standard doorways.

The Trend Duo weighs approx. 10.5 kg & the Snap Duo is just under 10 kg.

Let us know if you have any additional questions :)

Get an answer from our members and Valco Baby representatives