8Valco Baby Trend Duo

Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage

Mustapha Jamal-Eddine
Mustapha Jamal-Eddine

Excellent Pram, highly recommend!

We are very happy with this purchase, going extremely well even after years of heavy use.
We have taken this pram everywhere from the shopping centres to the beaches and never had any issues.
We thought that it will be too wide to maneuver, but it was able to fit through standard doors with no issues. Show reply
Overall
Functionality
Imogen
Imogen Southwest, VIC2 posts

My twins and I love this pram!!!

Light weight, snaps open and fold down easily, smooth to push and manoeuvre, adjustable footrest, perfect for naps as seats can be adjusted and good covers go down so far. Literally so happy with this pram!!!!  Show details ·  1
Evan
EvanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC10 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Snap duo baby trend

I recently purchased this pram in April in the colour denim, it is so stylish and looks great, I get alot of people asking what pram is it, I love how easy it folds and manuever, It is perfect double pram for my kids (3yr old & 6months)
I also love how the hood can extend further by unzipping it. Its my first double pram and i would highly recommend this pram :) Show details ·  1
Grecian
GrecianPERTH4 posts
  Fair Incentive

Kirsty M.
Kirsty M.

Hello! Im looking to buy the Trend Duo for my 2 year old and a newborn. I've noticed that I can't have the newborn rear facing though, is that correct? Thanks so much!

Valco Baby   DM

Hi Kirsty. The Trend Duo is a forward facing only stroller, however there is the option of using a bassinette or capsule which will ensure your newborn is parent facing for the first few months.

aye
aye

Hi can the adapters A9905 for trend duo fit the joie igemm capsule? Thanks

Valco Baby   DM

Hi Aye. Yes, this is the correct adaptor to be used with the Trend Duo for Maxi Cosi capsule adaptor capsules such as the Joie Igemm.

Noelle C
Noelle C

Do I have to purchase the bassinet for a newborn for the Trend Duo? Or does it lie flat like the Snap Ultra

Valco Baby   DM

Hi Noelle. The Trend Duo seats both lay flat suitable for a newborn, however we also have bassinettes available for purchase as an option.
If I can assist you further with this query please contact me at marta@valiantbrands.com.au

See all Valco Baby Trend Duo questions