Valco Baby Trend Duo

Valco Baby Trend Duo

See the Best Double Prams & Strollers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Valco Baby

• Suitable for Running Yes (1) · No (1)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Excellent Pram, highly recommend!

We are very happy with this purchase, going extremely well even after years of heavy use.
We have taken this pram everywhere from the shopping centres to the beaches and never had any issues.
We thought that it will be too wide to maneuver, but it was able to fit through standard doors with no issues.

Review collected in partnership with Valco Baby

Imogen Southwest, VIC

My twins and I love this pram!!!

Light weight, snaps open and fold down easily, smooth to push and manoeuvre, adjustable footrest, perfect for naps as seats can be adjusted and good covers go down so far. Literally so happy with this pram!!!!

Purchased in at Baby Kingdom Online store for $720.

Hi Imogen,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We're so happy to hear how happy you are with our Trend Duo <3

Evan
EvanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Snap duo baby trend

I recently purchased this pram in April in the colour denim, it is so stylish and looks great, I get alot of people asking what pram is it, I love how easy it folds and manuever, It is perfect double pram for my kids (3yr old & 6months)
I also love how the hood can extend further by unzipping it. Its my first double pram and i would highly recommend this pram :)

Purchased in at Baby Baby Online for $680.

Hi Evan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Trend Duo! We're so happy to know it's been a great addition to your growing family :)

Grecian

aye
ayeasked

Hi can the adapters A9905 for trend duo fit the joie igemm capsule? Thanks

Hi Aye.
Yes, this is the correct adaptor to be used with the Trend Duo for Maxi Cosi capsule adaptor capsules such as the Joie Igemm.

Noelle C
Noelle Casked

Do I have to purchase the bassinet for a newborn for the Trend Duo? Or does it lie flat like the Snap Ultra

Hi Noelle.
The Trend Duo seats both lay flat suitable for a newborn, however we also have bassinettes available for purchase as an option.
If I can assist you further with this query please contact me at marta@valiantbrands.com.au

Humera
Humeraasked

Hello, what are wheels on the Trend Duo made from and is there suspension? Thank you

Imogen

You can buy sports wheels for the trend. I can’t remember what they are made from but they are not air filled. There is actually a great comparison on YouTube :)

See all Valco Baby Trend Duo questions