Valco Baby Tri Mode X Duo

Valco Baby Tri Mode X Duo

5.0 from 1 review

Best pram for two or more kids!

I have been using this pram for a year. I've had a lot of different prams and can appreciate the different qualities each brand offers.
In my opinion, the valco Tri mode X duo is an excellent pram - especially for active families. I walk every day with my kids and the pram is easy to steer and push as it has large pump up tyres. The seats can recline to any desired position and come with comfortable padded pram liners. The handle is height adjustable, which is great for my husband who is 6 foot 3.
I found this to be the pram with the largest length seats, so it fits tall children really well. I had only planned to use it for walking and continue to use our strider compact ( with toddler seat ) for the shops, however the valco actually fits through a standard doorway and we haven't had any trouble getting around town with it so it has become our main pram. My kids are happier sitting side by side, and the chairs are more comfortable for them. I don't really have anything negative to say about it...
I have my third child on the way so I will be buying the clip in bassinet so my newborn can face me, and also an EZ rider or something similar for my eldest to stand on. For the price, this pram is an excellent choice, and can grow with your family. It has huge extendable hoods, folds easily and you can get it pretty compact considering its size. I bought two generic boot covers to provide a little more protection when walking through the winter months.
Another accessory I like is that you can get a toddler seat which clicks into the bumper bar, I would buy this if my three were closer together.
All round great pram - excellent for outdoors/active people.