Valco Snap Ultra Duo

Valco Snap Ultra Duo

Nat N.

Nat N.glendenning

A great pram but will not last you long

Everything about this pram is great EXCEPT the size of the seats- I am selling mine and my twins are turning 1 in a week- they just dont fit anymore

Safety
Suitable for RunningNo
Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage

Anne M

Anne MSydney, NSW

LOVE this pram

Purchased in June 2018 at Baby & Toddler Town for $799.00.

Safety
Suitable for RunningNo
Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage

Great for younger babies.

This pram would be fantastic for small babies, I have a baby that is only 8 months old and he only weights 10 kgs.
This pram was way too small for him and I found it not to be wide enough seats. Such a shame as I loved everything else about this pram but couldn't buy one as it would only suit me for a month

Zeina T

Zeina TAU

Not suitable for a c-section.

I initially bought this pram so I can use it for a toddler and a newborn. I do have a Valco pram for one child and it has been great however, I was not happy with this pram at all. I put my newborn in it and my toddler and I had difficulty steering it, difficulty folding it, and difficulty carrying it to the car as I had a C-section. Maybe this could be suitable for newborn twins but for a toddler and newborn I find it unsuitable, my toddler was also very squished in it and he was very uncomfortable. I only used it once, and then I'll put it for sale.

NFazz

NFazz

Compact and light weight!

This pram has been a life saver! it is so easy to fold and pack, and is extremely light weight! It can fit through a doorway, which makes it easy enough to use in the super markets where aisles are narrow. The position is so easily adjustable! kids can be laying down, or sitting upright. The wheels also work really well on bumpy rocky surfaces.

Janet M

Janet Masked

Hello! Anyone experiencing issues with the sports wheels? They make the entire pram harder to manoeuvre and turn.

skye b.
skye b.

Hi. Is it possible to get a replacement hood?

Kerrie M

Kerrie Masked

Hey.
I have the valco snap ultra single, and have the bassinet from when my first was newborn. My question is, will the bassinet fit on the double, with just a normal seat next to it? I asked the lady in the baby shop. Bit she had no idea.

HelenH

HelenHasked

Hello! Can you use the lower universal travel adaptor next to the child pram seat, or only the upper travel adaptor when next to a pram seat? We are using a Maxi Cosi capsule.

Get an answer from our members and Valco Baby representatives