LOVE this pram

After spending a fortune on a heavy, cumbersome pram for my first child, I wanted something nice and light for two children.

I didn't think it was possible to love a pram, but this one delivers in every way!!

It is light, narrow enough to fit through doors. Nice big basket for all the equipment of two children, plus shopping.

Everything is just so easy. The seats snap off and on like a dream. You can have your kids facing you or the world or each other in a matter of seconds. My boys love sitting side by side and chatting to each other.

The wheels pop on and off if you need to squeeze the pram into a boot with shopping. The foot rests adjust up and down with the push of a button and the bars can be moved easily too. It is super easy to convert from sitting up to lying down in an instant!

It is nice and sturdy and takes everything I can throw at it.

I walk 2 kms each way to pick up my eldest from preschool. It balances perfectly with just one child. While it is definitely heavier on the way home, it is still easy to maneuver and push up the hills. Works well on grass too.

My 3 year old son still fits in the pram with lots of room. The seats do appear to look a little narrow, but there is plenty of space. Everyone is very comfortable.

The hoods come right down, perfect for afternoon sun on a hot day.

I don't have the the rain cover, but have been caught in heavy rain a few times. The boys stayed dry and the pram has bounced back from the drenching.

I have the Grey Marle Tailor-Made version of the pram and it is very stylish. I have had many people remark on what a lovely pram it is.

The accessories are very affordable. We love the snack tray for long walks.

This pram is a real workhorse. We use it a lot and are very happy!

Purchased in June 2018 at Baby & Toddler Town for $799.00.

Safety
Suitable for RunningNo
Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage

Great for younger babies.

This pram would be fantastic for small babies, I have a baby that is only 8 months old and he only weights 10 kgs.
This pram was way too small for him and I found it not to be wide enough seats. Such a shame as I loved everything else about this pram but couldn't buy one as it would only suit me for a month

Not suitable for a c-section.

I initially bought this pram so I can use it for a toddler and a newborn. I do have a Valco pram for one child and it has been great however, I was not happy with this pram at all. I put my newborn in it and my toddler and I had difficulty steering it, difficulty folding it, and difficulty carrying it to the car as I had a C-section. Maybe this could be suitable for newborn twins but for a toddler and newborn I find it unsuitable, my toddler was also very squished in it and he was very uncomfortable. I only used it once, and then I'll put it for sale.

Compact and light weight!

This pram has been a life saver! it is so easy to fold and pack, and is extremely light weight! It can fit through a doorway, which makes it easy enough to use in the super markets where aisles are narrow. The position is so easily adjustable! kids can be laying down, or sitting upright. The wheels also work really well on bumpy rocky surfaces.

Hello! Anyone experiencing issues with the sports wheels? They make the entire pram harder to manoeuvre and turn.
Hi. Is it possible to get a replacement hood?

Hey. I have the valco snap ultra single, and have the bassinet from when my first was newborn. My question is, will the bassinet fit on the double, with just a normal seat next to it? I asked the lady in the baby shop. Bit she had no idea.

Hello! Can you use the lower universal travel adaptor next to the child pram seat, or only the upper travel adaptor when next to a pram seat? We are using a Maxi Cosi capsule.

CategoryDouble Prams & Strollers
Seating Type Side-by-side
Convertible No
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg
Seat OrientationReversible
Bassinet Compatible Yes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage