2Valco Baby Snap Ultra Duo

4.2

Britta
BrittaSydney, NSW2 posts

Fantastic First Pram for Twins

This Pram is a great choice for Twins. It has three option to attach Bassinets and choose between parent and outward facing.
when used with bassinets, those have to be detached before folding. When used with seats, it folds down flat and it has a reasonable weight to lift into the car.
Bassinets are very thin, so a newborn grows out of them in about 2-3 months, this is when changed to parent facing seats which can also lay down flat and also have a better sun cover.
Not sure if I would choose this model for older sibling and newborn, as toddlers will outgrow the seats faster than the Snap duo one. Show details ·  1
Francine
Francine4 posts

Love this pram!

Excellent pram which perfectly suits our family.

Easy to fold (although you do need to detach seats unless you have a lot of space). Nice easy clean fabric. Lovely to push. Not heavy at all.

Definitely recommend for any mamas of 2u2. Show reply

Ross
RossPerth, WA6 posts
Overall
Functionality
Tamara
Tamara

Amazing pram!

It has served us really well for three years.
We used it every day and it is still in a really good condition.
If I had to buy a double pram, I would choose this one without a question. Show details ·  1
Laura M.
Laura M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC11 posts
Tash
Tashglendenning3 posts

A great pram but will not last you long

Everything about this pram is great EXCEPT the size of the seats- I am selling mine and my twins are turning 1 in a week- they just dont fit anymore
Overall
Functionality
Anne M
Anne MSydney, NSW2 posts
Dannielle
Dannielle

Great for younger babies

This pram would be fantastic for small babies, I have a baby that is only 8 months old and he only weights 10 kgs.

This pram was way too small for him and I found it not to be wide enough seats. Such a shame as I loved everything else about this pram but couldn't buy one as it would only suit me for a month

Zeina T
Zeina TAU6 posts

Not suitable for a c-section

I initially bought this pram so I can use it for a toddler and a newborn. I do have a Valco pram for one child and it has been great however, I was not happy with this pram at all. I put my newborn in it and my toddler and I had difficulty steering it, difficulty folding it, and difficulty carrying it to the car as I had a C-section. Maybe this could be suitable for newborn twins but for a toddler and newborn I find it unsuitable, my toddler was also very squished in it and he was very uncomfortable. I only used it once, and then I'll put it for sale.

NFazz
NFazz7 posts

Compact and light weight!

This pram has been a life saver! it is so easy to fold and pack, and is extremely light weight! It can fit through a doorway, which makes it easy enough to use in the super markets where aisles are narrow. The position is so easily adjustable! kids can be laying down, or sitting upright. The wheels also work really well on bumpy rocky surfaces.