Valco Snap Ultra Duo

Great for younger babies.

This pram would be fantastic for small babies, I have a baby that is only 8 months old and he only weights 10 kgs.
This pram was way too small for him and I found it not to be wide enough seats. Such a shame as I loved everything else about this pram but couldn't buy one as it would only suit me for a month

Not suitable for a c-section.

I initially bought this pram so I can use it for a toddler and a newborn. I do have a Valco pram for one child and it has been great however, I was not happy with this pram at all. I put my newborn in it and my toddler and I had difficulty steering it, difficulty folding it, and difficulty carrying it to the car as I had a C-section. Maybe this could be suitable for newborn twins but for a toddler and newborn I find it unsuitable, my toddler was also very squished in it and he was very uncomfortable. I only used it once, and then I'll put it for sale.

Compact and light weight!

This pram has been a life saver! it is so easy to fold and pack, and is extremely light weight! It can fit through a doorway, which makes it easy enough to use in the super markets where aisles are narrow. The position is so easily adjustable! kids can be laying down, or sitting upright. The wheels also work really well on bumpy rocky surfaces.

Hey. I have the valco snap ultra single, and have the bassinet from when my first was newborn. My question is, will the bassinet fit on the double, with just a normal seat next to it? I asked the lady in the baby shop. Bit she had no idea.

Hello! Can you use the lower universal travel adaptor next to the child pram seat, or only the upper travel adaptor when next to a pram seat? We are using a Maxi Cosi capsule.

Is it possible to buy bassinets for this stroller And can two Maxi Cosi capsules be used at once? Thanks
Hi Dita F, thanks for getting in touch :) Yes you can purchase bassinets for this pram, you can also get 2 x universal capsule adaptors. Here is a link to the bassinets https://valcobaby.com.au/accessories/products/bassinets/bassinet/ and here is a link to the adaptors https://valcobaby.com.au/accessories/products/adaptors/travel-system-adaptor-for-car-capsule/Hello, thanks a lot, I am still not sure about the bassinets. In the link for bassinets, there is the Q bassinet for other Valco strollers but no special type for ultra duo stroller for twins. I suppose that the bassinets cannot have the same width As for one baby stroller.. Thanks again for your explanation

Seating Type Side-by-side
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg
Seat OrientationConvertible
Bassinet Compatible Yes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage