Vax VX24

Vax VX24

MPNs: 35905532 and 611
See the Best Steam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vax

3.6
Rebecca W
Rebecca WMid North Coast, NSW

Expensive steam cleaner that doesn't last - do not buy

This combi steam mop worked brilliantly for about a year with MINIMAL use - used maybe 15 times in a year and a half, then it just stopped steaming. Tried the solutions suggested with no joy. Rang Vax and was told nothing they can do as it's outside warranty.

Mop was always used as per instructions and stored correctly. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND anyone buy this unless you want to pay $250 for a mop that works for a year then dies.

Purchased in April 2020 at The Good Guys for $250.00.

real shame

I bought a vax steamer just a couple of months ago and it works perfectly however the twist cap on the water tank has broken and when I rang vax for a replacement I was told, "you will need to buy a brand new one, don't have replacement caps.". well I won't be buying a new one and if I decide to replace I will buy a different brand.

Purchased in January 2020.

Michele Butler
Michele ButlerSydney, NSW

VAX Steam Fresh Combi

Bought this product as I hate using a mop and bucket and waiting for hours for the floors to dry.
Product worked great the first few times, now I may as well be using a bucket of water thrown on the floor and a mop to spread it around. The steam has turned to jets of water - very little steam and hours for the floors to dry.
Very disappointed to say the least. I purchased a product to do a job and it appears that I was misled.

Purchased in May 2019 at The Good Guys Physical store for $149.00.

pyorkie

Find out how Vax VX24 compares to other Steam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners

dplongden08
dplongden08PERTH

Love this item

Very easy to use.replacement pads are so cheap to buy online.
Detergent adds a nice smell to the clean floors but detergent is very expensive, $20 for 1 litre.
After a couple months of use the steam pressure has lessened
One tank of water cleans a fully tiled 4x2 home
Very long cord

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Love my Gadgets
Love my GadgetsMelbourne

Great cleaner

Love this cleaner. Lots of hardwood floors to clean. Easy to refill and easy to use. I haven't had to refill the tank when mopping family room, kitchen, lounge room and hallway. Feels squeaky clean.
We have used it immediately after a normal floor mop and were amazed at how dirty the pad on the vax was.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Fay Taylor
Fay TaylorBASIN VIEW, NSW 2540

Could be better user friendly

LIKE- Easy application of microfibre pad & detergent option.
DON'T LIKE - Need to remove water container to continually fill it.
Have to continually hold steam trigger on handle for steam - not good for hands of arthritic sufferers.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Chris Sheehan
Chris SheehanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast heating. Easy to refill

So many previous steam cleaners tripped the power in my house. This product heats up fast and does the whole of a large house (downstairs) on 2 tanks. It also has a small tank for detergent. It swivels and stands upright for easy tank change. The triangle head means it gets just about everywhere to clean

Date PurchasedJune 2014
ExNABie
ExNABieMelbourne

average

Had high expectations but i think a bucket of hot water and mop does the same job!Nothing extra ordinary and the cord wire is a hassle while mopping. You need to hold the steam button all the time while mopping if you need steam clean. A bit expensive too!! I have to refill the water tank every 20 minutes.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Steam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners

Find out how Vax VX24 compares to other Steam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners

Bear
BearAdelaide

Suprised!

Bought the VX24 at Good Guys Had just sold our Sauber Brilliance as it wasn't getting the use it needed for such an expensive product (although it was indeed 5 star brilliant!) Wasn't expecting that much from this product due to the price tag. Clean the vinyl and freshen the carpet occasionally and I would be happy. Then a visitor spilled red wine on our carpet!! Day after I used the Vax VX24 and it got ALL of the wine stain out without a problem. That is why I am writing a review!! It has already paid for itself and some!