Veldere Rosehip Oil

Veldere Rosehip Oil

See the Best Serums & Oils in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Veldere

Matildatue
MatildatueGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My review Velderes Rosehip oil

Well worth it if you have dry and chemical sensitive skin like me and want a quick and natural fix.
I had no adverse reaction from this product. It smells ok and is easy to use

Pia
PiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Works for me

I was a bit sceptical about Rosehip oil when I first started reading and hearing about it up until I tried it for myself. The first one I used was the Sukin brand and it was good but would leave a bad odour on my skin and was slightly greasy. I was recommended this one and I fell in love with it immediately after trying it because it didn’t leave greasy or oily residue on my skin and had a decent scent and it worked. The results are really good, my skin is smoother and looks healthier which is all I really wanted to achieve.

Helena0
Helena0South East Queensland, QLD

Very good product

I’ve purchased this Rosehip oil for the last year and it’s always consistently good which I’ve found can be hard hard to find when it comes to natural products. I use this twice a day in the morning and at night and it leaves my skin looking and feeling absolutely amazing

samia8
samia8Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can’t live without it

My skin was falling apart and drying out like no tomorrow and I tried everything to get some sort of relief. although I found products that worked they were hugely expensive and didn’t last very long as I was using them multiple times per day. this Rosehip oil is very cheap, lasts a very long time and the results show immediately.

Julia T.
Julia T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional product at a great price

This is the best Rosehip oil! I couldn’t compare this to any other I’ve used because the quality of it is remarkable and it’s very well priced for it does. In less than 4 weeks of daily use my skin has improved tenfold and my fine lines and dryness is less noticeable. This is definitely worth trying and I recommend it because I’ve used it, seen the results and now believe in it and trust the brand.

ramona h.
ramona h.

I swear by this

Was introduced to this by my best friend and its become one of those products you pick up and never ever want to put down. It helped me hide some fine lines on my face and neck and it doesn't break the bank. Some people dislike the smell but I actually like it because its so nutty and earthy. Its definitely worth trying out if you want to try a promising and natural face oil I know I'm glad I tried it.

Purchased in December 2020 at Veldere for $24.00.

Elliana R.
Elliana R.South East Queensland, QLD

Another amazing product from veldere

Im ecstatic that one of my favourite skincare brand makes my favourite oil which has been a staple in my skincare routine for years. This oil is a huge must have for anyone with dry skin and from my experience its also a really good and cheap product for hiding very fine lines. I have used different branded rose hip oils but I have found this one to be the quickest absorbing and the least greasiest, I do wish it smelled better but for what it can do I think the scent is highly tollerable.

Janice88
Janice88

Outstanding Face oil

If I didn't incorporate this oil into my skincare routine I don't think I would be as pleased with my skin as I am today. velders rosehip oil has helped my skin in every way and it only cost $20, I've spent $180 on skincare products which didn't even do half of what this oil did for me and that is why I love it.

Kayla M.

This is amazing rose hip oil

I first started using Rose hip oil 3 years ago and I’m pretty sure I’ve used every single brand but when I used velderes I decided that it’s the one I’ll be sticking with. It’s really high quality, affordable and I love the packaging. I use it at night before bed and I wake up with such soft and hydrated skin

Rayan M.North Queensland, QLD

I love this oil

I absolutely love this oil! I apply it once a day before I go to sleep and it locks in moisture until I wake up. I do use a few other face oils from Veldere and I love them all especially the elixir elements face oil which I use during the day. Since I started using face oils my face has developed a healthy glow.

ashley b.
ashley b.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good value for money

Rosehip oil is one of my favourite oils to use on my skin because it’s loaded with skin nourishing vitamins and minerals and my skin needs all the Love it can get. I use this on my face and hands because it’s a really fast absorbed dry oil and it doesn’t feel like it’s there once it dries. Personally I think all the different brands of Rosehip oils that I’ve used are good but I personally prefer to buy the Veldere one because I use their other skincare products and they’re an Australian company and don’t test on animals.

Purchased in September 2020 at Veldere for $24.00.

Sierra
SierraSouth East Queensland, QLD

hydrating and moisturising

Some of the positive changes that came with using rose hip oil were an increase in my skins hydration and plumpness. I have some pigmentation and fine lines on my face which have also become less noticeable. My favourite positive change is that my skin is now smoother and more consistent in texture.

Purchased in August 2020 at Veldere for $24.00.

Laurenn88
Laurenn88Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rosehip oil

After lots of research and reading about the benefits of Rosehip oil I made the decision to try it out. I’m glad Veldere stocked it because I use their clay mask and body soap. I found it to be easy to apply and my face had an instant glow with it on. Since using it my skin has become moisturised, radiant and soft.

ireneee911
ireneee911

this is the best rosehip oil

It took less than 3 weeks to see a really positive change in my skin with this rosehip oil. my skin is more moisturised and has a brighter and more glowing appearance. For just $24 this has been a great purchase for me.

Purchased in September 2020 for $24.00.

Susie M.
Susie M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good results

I have used almost all of velderes products because they send me free samples when I buy their soap and i got a sample of this a few weeks ago and decided to use it. its very easy to apply, I use 2 drops and tap it on my face and neck once a day. The smell is very natural and earthy but it fades within a few minutes and you forget you even have the oil on your face. I have not suffered any adverse reaction from this oil and I have noticed my skin is a lot smoother than it’s been in a long time.

Read more reviews - page 2