Veldere Rosehip Oil

Veldere Rosehip Oil

Julia T.

Julia T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional product at a great price

This is the best Rosehip oil! I couldn’t compare this to any other I’ve used because the quality of it is remarkable and it’s very well priced for it does. In less than 4 weeks of daily use my skin has improved tenfold and my fine lines and dryness is less noticeable. This is definitely worth trying and I recommend it because I’ve used it, seen the results and now believe in it and trust the brand.

ramona h.

ramona h.

I swear by this

Was introduced to this by my best friend and its become one of those products you pick up and never ever want to put down. It helped me hide some fine lines on my face and neck and it doesn't break the bank. Some people dislike the smell but I actually like it because its so nutty and earthy. Its definitely worth trying out if you want to try a promising and natural face oil I know I'm glad I tried it.

Purchased in December 2020 at Veldere for $24.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes IrritationNo
Skin TypeOily Skin

Elliana R.

Elliana R.South East Queensland, QLD

Another amazing product from veldere

Im ecstatic that one of my favourite skincare brand makes my favourite oil which has been a staple in my skincare routine for years. This oil is a huge must have for anyone with dry skin and from my experience its also a really good and cheap product for hiding very fine lines. I have used different branded rose hip oils but I have found this one to be the quickest absorbing and the least greasiest, I do wish it smelled better but for what it can do I think the scent is highly tollerable.

Janice88

Janice88

Outstanding Face oil

If I didn't incorporate this oil into my skincare routine I don't think I would be as pleased with my skin as I am today. velders rosehip oil has helped my skin in every way and it only cost $20, I've spent $180 on skincare products which didn't even do half of what this oil did for me and that is why I love it.

Purchased at Veldere for $24.00.

Skin TypeNormal Skin

Kayla M.

This is amazing rose hip oil

I first started using Rose hip oil 3 years ago and I’m pretty sure I’ve used every single brand but when I used velderes I decided that it’s the one I’ll be sticking with. It’s really high quality, affordable and I love the packaging. I use it at night before bed and I wake up with such soft and hydrated skin

Purchased at Veldere for $24.00.

Skin TypeOily Skin

Rayan M.North Queensland, QLD

I love this oil

I absolutely love this oil! I apply it once a day before I go to sleep and it locks in moisture until I wake up. I do use a few other face oils from Veldere and I love them all especially the elixir elements face oil which I use during the day. Since I started using face oils my face has developed a healthy glow.

ashley b.

ashley b.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good value for money

Rosehip oil is one of my favourite oils to use on my skin because it’s loaded with skin nourishing vitamins and minerals and my skin needs all the Love it can get. I use this on my face and hands because it’s a really fast absorbed dry oil and it doesn’t feel like it’s there once it dries. Personally I think all the different brands of Rosehip oils that I’ve used are good but I personally prefer to buy the Veldere one because I use their other skincare products and they’re an Australian company and don’t test on animals.

Purchased in September 2020 at Veldere for $24.00.

Sierra

SierraSouth East Queensland, QLD

hydrating and moisturising

Some of the positive changes that came with using rose hip oil were an increase in my skins hydration and plumpness. I have some pigmentation and fine lines on my face which have also become less noticeable. My favourite positive change is that my skin is now smoother and more consistent in texture.

Purchased in August 2020 at Veldere for $24.00.

Laurenn88

Laurenn88Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rosehip oil

After lots of research and reading about the benefits of Rosehip oil I made the decision to try it out. I’m glad Veldere stocked it because I use their clay mask and body soap. I found it to be easy to apply and my face had an instant glow with it on. Since using it my skin has become moisturised, radiant and soft.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeDry Skin

ireneee911

ireneee911

this is the best rosehip oil

It took less than 3 weeks to see a really positive change in my skin with this rosehip oil. my skin is more moisturised and has a brighter and more glowing appearance. For just $24 this has been a great purchase for me.

Purchased in September 2020 for $24.00.

Susie M.

Susie M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good results

I have used almost all of velderes products because they send me free samples when I buy their soap and i got a sample of this a few weeks ago and decided to use it. its very easy to apply, I use 2 drops and tap it on my face and neck once a day. The smell is very natural and earthy but it fades within a few minutes and you forget you even have the oil on your face. I have not suffered any adverse reaction from this oil and I have noticed my skin is a lot smoother than it’s been in a long time.

Marianaxo

Marianaxo

love it

By far one of the best natural oils anyone can use on their face for an instant glow in a very short time. I noticed clearer and softer skin after 3 weeks and I'm really happy.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes IrritationNo
Skin TypeNormal Skin

Rachael Young

Rachael Young

Has hydrated and softened my skin

during this time of year my skin becomes very dry and irritated but using rosehip oil helps me hydrate my extremely dry skin so I can better cope with the symptoms with a natural products. Ive used 3 different brands of rosehip oil and this one is by far the best one and least expensive which was a pleasant surprise. when I apply rosehip oil at night before bed my face is always soft and hydrated the next day.

Claire Marsia

Claire MarsiaQueensland

Great product use it everyday

I have been using this every night before going to bed and I’m in love with it because It’s light, non greasy and doesn’t leave behind an oily residue on my face. My skin used to be very dry but with Rosehip oil it’s Become very healthy and moisturised. I haven’t had any adverse reactions from this product and I’m very happy with it’s effectiveness.

Purchased in July 2020.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes IrritationNo

Solange Amani

Solange AmaniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very soothing

The first changes I noticed were very immediate, my dry sensitive skin had become Very hydrated within an instant and my skins appearance was a lot more appealing and didn’t look tired. I didn’t suffer any side effects from this product and it has helped fade some sun damage on my forehead.

Purchased in March 2020.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes IrritationNo
Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Andrew S

Andrew SNorth Queensland, QLD

Helped improve my skin

My skin is very dry but since I started using this product it’s really helped my skin condition improve by keeping it moisturised throughout the entire day.
I haven’t had any adverse reactions to Rosehip oil and I use it daily.

Purchased in May 2020.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes IrritationNo

Bella Paola

Bella PaolaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

best rosehip oil

2 things I noticed from using this rosehip oil is 1. my skins appearance has improved and looks fresher and 2. My skin is more hydrated and feels better.
I don’t recall any adverse side effects but I don’t have any allergies either.
I should mention that natural unscented rosehip oil doesn’t smell like roses as you’d expect, it has a soft earthy aroma which you won’t smell once it’s applied.

Purchased in April 2020.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes IrritationNo

Emily D.

Emily D.

Excellent natural product for moisturising Skin and leaving it glowing

This has been a really awesome investment for my face and skin and I couldn’t recommend it enough for anyone who has combination/dry skin like myself. Rosehip oil is really therapeutic and easy to use and I found my skin became more radiant and plump with it.

I didn’t see any negative reactions from this product but it does smell a bit like dirt, that really earthy smell which does wear off after about 25 minutes.

I use it every morning and can easily apply
My foundation over it because it only take a few minutes for my skin to completely absorb it.

Purchased in March 2020 at Veldere for $24.00.

Cindy Roberts

Cindy RobertsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I use this on my dry skin

The changes from using rosehip oil on my face took close to 2 weeks to notice but were very noticeable. My skin had become more hydrated and plump and the redness under my eyes was less noticeable.
I haven’t had any adverse reactions from using this face oil but it has a smell I didn’t like much, luckily the smell fades after application so it wasn't a concern for me.
I also use this on my stretch marks to fade them.

Purchased in May 2020 for $24.00.

Therese S

Therese SNorth Queensland, QLD

Cant sleep without applying this

I use this every night and morning to help with my fine lines and it’s worked incredibly well for a product that costs less than 25$. My face is smoother, looks younger and Lines are less visible around my eyes and forehead. It’s been 3 months of use and I have not suffered any adverse side effects or allergies from this Rosehip oil.

Purchased in August 2020 at Veldere for $24.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes IrritationNo
Skin TypeSensitive Skin